Melbourne Football

Round 6 v Sydney FC - AAMI Park Friday 16th

Mstrkrft

If I see another person defend that little midget fuck again I'm gonna loose it.

No point blaming him. If he played for another team he would probably have 5 goals already

So if he played for another team he wouldn't shoot straight at the keeper? He wouldn't shoot into fed square from silly angles? Why do strikers never get the blame?

"Bad service" ??

If he wasnt such a shit little grub we'd be up 1-0, this game could've turn out a lot different.

These SBS clowns are still defending Aloisi.

Fucking cockroaches.

for the most part it was the same on Fox.  

for some reason the pundits can't fathom that poor performances from a lack of organisation and structure week in week out comes directly from coaching.

we'd seriously be better off getting a broad cast team of Frank Oz and the muppets.  at least then you'd see them taking the piss

These SBS clowns are still defending Aloisi.

Fucking cockroaches.

for the most part it was the same on Fox.  

for some reason the pundits can't fathom that poor performances from a lack of organisation and structure week in week out comes directly from coaching.

we'd seriously be better off getting a broad cast team of Frank Oz and the muppets.  at least then you'd see them taking the piss

Nick Meredith kept trying to pin it on JA but Harps got his knickers in a twist over it and said "the problems lie deeper" or some shit. I guess to an extent that's true, but he kept defending Aloisi every time it was brought up. 

The whole time during the broadcast when they kept bringing up the "Is Del Piero a protected species?" viewers' poll, I was waiting for the JA version of the same said poll.

He is the protected species as he is the half of our marketing plan and the broadcasters have a stake in that marketing plan so they are all going to struggle to bag him out. Even Fozz looks like he doesn't know what to say when he is asked about JA for the 10th repearted time by Zrilla after the game.