Melbourne Football

Michael Mifsud

Tommykins

Why wouldn't he start??

Remember this bloke played 2 90 minute games for malta in the last 2 weeks.

He'll start imo

That's why I'd be surprised (pleasantly) if he did start, we know how conservative JA's going to be this season and the fact he had yet another long flight over to Perth just gives me this feeling that he'll come off the bench. 

I'll jizz buckets if he does start though  :D

Why wouldn't he start??

Remember this bloke played 2 90 minute games for malta in the last 2 weeks.

He'll start imo

That's why I'd be surprised (pleasantly) if he did start, we know how conservative JA's going to be this season and the fact he had yet another long flight over to Perth just gives me this feeling that he'll come off the bench.

I'll jizz buckets if he does start though :D

I think I used all my jizz up when we signed him, but I'm sure i might have a little but left for when he scores lol

• Like 1

just threw a cheeky 30$ on him for the golden boot

What was he on cause I seriously wanna get on that

$35 on sportsbet Just put a sneaky $10 on him just now at $34. Pretty bloody good odds considering most places are paying only around $15 Agreed.I have ten on both mifsud and kewell for golden boot. Both $34, both good value for an untried starting striker and an attacking mid/penalty taker

What was he on cause I seriously wanna get on that $35 on sportsbet

Just put a sneaky $10 on him just now at $34. Pretty bloody good odds considering most places are paying only around $15

I can't find these odds online. Can you point me in the right direction?

What was he on cause I seriously wanna get on that$35 on sportsbet Just put a sneaky $10 on him just now at $34. Pretty bloody good odds considering most places are paying only around $15 I can't find these odds online. Can you point me in the right direction?

•Go to http://www.sportsbet.com.au and make sure you scroll down to the bottom and choose the "view website" option cause u wont see this bet through The mobile website.

•Click on "A League matches"

•Under the tournament section click "A League"

•then click on futures

•top goal scorer and your there mate.

Hope that helps

• Like 1

Mifsud was easily our best player today, along with Wielaert and Murdocca. 

Fucking shit service doesn't help but he actually ran and hassled defenders unlike Gol Gol.

Misfud was non existent in that game, not that it was his fault. More performances like this and surely JA needs to be sent back to the youth team

Mifsud was easily our best player today, along with Wielaert and Murdocca. 

Fucking shit service doesn't help but he actually ran and hassled defenders unlike Gol Gol.

Misfud was non existent in that game, not that it was his fault. More performances like this and surely JA needs to be sent back to the youth team

Don't we want our youth to learn though?

"I know Malta have another international coming up, but I think I will skip that because we have important games here," Mifsud told The Courier-Mail.

"It's always nice to play for the national team and it would be another cap and who knows, I might have scored another goal, but the club needs me here.

"I was disappointed I missed the first two games of the season, and now hopefully I'll have a good run.

"I just have to focus on my football here. Most important now is the A-League and the Heart."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/michael-the-mosquito-misfud-primed-for-big-performance-for-melbourne-heart-against-brisbane-roar/story-fnk6pqhd-1226751581266

• Like 2

Gonna go against the grain here and say he hasn't impressed me thus far.

Sure he hasn't had amazing delivery, but for the amazing finisher he is meant to be he is yet to have a shot on target IIRC. He also seems to go down very easily.

I'm not saying he's not the messiah, he may just require some time to find his feet in our team, but atm he needs to offer more than just 3 shots that aren't on target a match with a couple of passes in between.

He's in the side to finish, he needs to be able to do that to justify his spot because he doesn't offer anything else as far as I can see.

Sure he hasn't had amazing delivery, but for the amazing finisher he is meant to be he is yet to have a shot on target IIRC. He also seems to go down very easily.

I'm not saying he's not the messiah, he may just require some time to find his feet in our team, but atm he needs to offer more than just 3 shots that aren't on target a match with a couple of passes in between.

He's in the side to finish, he needs to be able to do that to justify his spot because he doesn't offer anything else as far as I can see.

I think there are some worrying signs, but it is hard to judge due our inferior game plan

Made a couple of good chances yesterday. Give him time to settle.