Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

Theres a fine line between honouring a team mate in the public eye and being a glory hunting toss bag...

Micheal Clarkes 37 runs yesterday to "complete Phil Hughes' century" didn't need another raised bat and look to the sky. FFS celebrate the 63 and 100 and stop making a game of cricket a platform for another emotional performance. Michael Clarke's still patting himself on the back and soaking in the "what a great bloke" type comments. Give it a fucking rest.

Theres a fine line between honouring a team mate in the public eye and being a glory hunting toss bag...

Micheal Clarkes 37 runs yesterday to "complete Phil Hughes' century" didn't need another raised bat and look to the sky. FFS celebrate the 63 and 100 and stop making a game of cricket a platform for another emotional performance. Michael Clarke's still patting himself on the back and soaking in the "what a great bloke" type comments. Give it a fucking rest.

He parked in the ambulance bay at St Vinnies in Sydney when he went to do a press confrence while Hughes was in a coma still, its all about Michael.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UOTIH: Couldn't really give a fuck about the Asian cup tbh, would much rather watch the heart then our national team.

Whats even worse is all the bandwagoner world cup flogs are going to be out again in full force. Can't wait to hear how much they know about soccer through the 4 games they have previous watched in their life.

Edited by kingofhearts

Whats even worse is all the bandwagoner world cup flogs are going to be out again in full force. Can't wait to hear how much they now about soccer through the 4 games they have previous watched in their life.

So much this.

I don't think there will be too much of a bandwagon element. Nobody really cares about the Asian teams/players and our own team is somewhat full of unknowns to the general public. Things might change if we make it deep into the tournament, but as far as the early games go if anybody is watching it or talking about it they'd have to have a fair interest in the game. 

• Like 1

Whats even worse is all the bandwagoner world cup flogs are going to be out again in full force. Can't wait to hear how much they now about soccer through the 4 games they have previous watched in their life.

So much this.

I don't think there will be too much of a bandwagon element. Nobody really cares about the Asian teams/players and our own team is somewhat full of unknowns to the general public. Things might change if we make it deep into the tournament, but as far as the early games go if anybody is watching it or talking about it they'd have to have a fair interest in the game. 

Agree with this, not that many people really seem to give a fuck.

I'm going to watch Japan just because they are the best nation in Asia and have some ridiculously good players.

Unless you're already into football, there's confusion between the Asian Champions League and the Asian Cup.

I put this down to the fact that the prestigious European Cup which started in 1955 and ran until 1992 when it was replaced by the present UEFA Champions League was a club competition, and the term "Asian Cup" is therefore taken by many to mean a club competition.

I would still fly air asia especially if they have a big sale coming up.

Who wouldn't?

That reminds me of a similar thing,

TTDIM: all the fuckwits who seem to expect to get more than they pay for from a low cost airline, have a cry when they realise the reality of the situation, claim they'll never fly with the airline again, but next time they need to travel they'll still fly with that same airline because they're cheaper :lawl:

Who do they think they're fooling?

Loved watching that British show about EasyJet for this, cunts always claiming "I'll never fly EasyJet again" and not a single staff member gave a fuck because they know those customers will still be back next time when they see EasyJet is still the cheapest at getting them from A to B :lawl:

• Like 2

I would still fly air asia especially if they have a big sale coming up.

Who wouldn't?

TTDIM: all the fuckwits who seem to expect to get more than they pay for from a low cost airline, have a cry when they realise the reality of the situation, claim they'll never fly with the airline again, but next time they need to travel they'll still fly with that same airline because they're cheaper :lawl:

Loved watching that British show about EasyJet for this, cunts always claiming "I'll never fly EasyJet again" and not a single staff member gave a fuck because they know those customers will still be back next time when they see EasyJet is still the cheapest at getting them from A to B :lawl:

Fuck I've done that like 5 times with Air Asia lol

Who wouldn't?

Fuck I've done that like 5 times with Air Asia lol

Similar to RyanAir. They are the definition of tight. But if you follow their rules it's worth it to get a fare the same price as a round of beers at AAMI. 

Who wouldn't?

Loved watching that British show about EasyJet for this, cunts always claiming "I'll never fly EasyJet again" and not a single staff member gave a fuck because they know those customers will still be back next time when they see EasyJet is still the cheapest at getting them from A to B :lawl: Fuck I've done that like 5 times with Air Asia lol

Similar to RyanAir. They are the definition of tight. But if you follow their rules it's worth it to get a fare the same price as a round of beers at AAMI.

Lol they always get so much hate because they try to make the tickets as cheap as possible, it's retarded. Like when they wanted to charge for toilet use, if you don't like it just fly with another airline. Seems like a great idea, cost of the toilet is removed from the ticket, and you only pay if you use it :up:

Edited by Tesla

Who wouldn't?

Loved watching that British show about EasyJet for this, cunts always claiming "I'll never fly EasyJet again" and not a single staff member gave a fuck because they know those customers will still be back next time when they see EasyJet is still the cheapest at getting them from A to B :lawl: Fuck I've done that like 5 times with Air Asia lol Similar to RyanAir. They are the definition of tight. But if you follow their rules it's worth it to get a fare the same price as a round of beers at AAMI. Lol they always get so much hate because they try to make the tickets as cheap as possible, it's retarded. Like when they wanted to charge for toilet use, if you don't like it just fly with another airline. Seems like a great idea, cost of the toilet is removed from the ticket, and you only pay if you use it :up:

That reminds me:

TTIM: Retards who think that the Airline Specials on TV Adverts like "Sydney for $59" is the price for every flight to Sydney - And believe me these PPL do exist as they used to ring up Jetstar every day when i worked there for an entirety of one month.

Winter > Summer.

Harder to sleep, tourists, getting burnt.

Women wearing less clothes??

Double-edged sword though as you get more uglies wearing next to nothing.

What?

Just don't look?

That initial glance/moment of realisation is all it takes and then the irreversible damage is done.