Melbourne Football

Potential A-league signings

heart_fan10

In South Korea, Robert Cornthwaite was a 67th minute substitute as Chunnam Dragons played out a 0-0 draw with Gangwon FC, who were without Brendan Hamill. Hamill is yet to make an appearance for Gangwon this season after joining the North Eastern club on loan from Seongnam.

let's bring Hamill home. Would give us 4 decent options at CB.

Seb Mattei released from South Melbourne. Would take as 2nd keeper.

The bloke also got sacked by the Bergers last VPL Season after only one game.

Feel for the bloke though. Starved of REAL opportunity in his career. Can't believe we played fucking Roganovic over him in season 2 early days. Cost us points and a chance for Seb to prove he is A-League worthy.

I rate Caravella. I don't think he was given a fair crack at Adelaide and Newcastle. I see him as more of an attacking mid so I reckon he's closer to a Garcia than a Germano.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/newcastlejets/news-display/Caravella-hoping-to-develop-scoring-touch/69151

Maybe we're looking at him as Garcia's replacement if Garcia doesn't sign with Heart.

• Like 1

Doesn't offer anything that we don't already have.

IMO we need another solid defender and a central striker above anything else. We are overloaded with midfielders (just like last season) and if those we have on our books are not up to the task then they shouldn't be there anyway.

We must have plenty of salary cap space left. I am a mite surprised we haven't tied up the players we want by now.

It's a shitty article by an American for an American website.

'Should Garcia exit the Heart this offseason, free agent Zenon Caravella could be an option'

It's hardly a link and I'm pretty sure Zenon isn't a free agent and that he signed for 2013/14 when he signed mid season with the jets.

Moving on.....

• Like 1