Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart vs Brisbane Sunday 24th March 4:00pm

kingofhearts

'Fraid I can't see us getting anything out of this game.

Fred and Germano injured again.

What a horror season. FFS someone from outside the club needs to look at our training methods and work out how to change things so players are not injured all the time.

This.

Also i've be a big fan of fred, defending him throughout most of the season, but i think we should let him go at the end of the season.

Bloke can play but just never healthy.

I commented at the end of last season that we let too many players go in one hit which would destroy the culture the club had built up. After this season I believe we need a clean out. Fred is one player I would like to see given an extension (1 year?) as a squad player as his effort, experience, personality and influence around the club would be great even if he is not playing as regularly.

As JW mentioned, we need to put an end to these injuries as they have cost us again this season, just like last.

Now that our season is over I'd really like to see Cameron Edwards given a game. Why sign him if he's never going to play, we can start refreshing the team now. We should also play Garuccio and Vrankovic to give them more game time. If we aren't going to retain Meeuwis or Coyne, don't play them.

• Like 2

Now that our season is over I'd really like to see Cameron Edwards given a game. Why sign him if he's never going to play, we can start refreshing the team now. We should also play Garuccio and Vrankovic to give them more game time. If we aren't going to retain Meeuwis or Coyne, don't play them.

If you don't play Coyne, that would suggest that you would either play Thompson as a CB or you play with 3 at the back.

Go with the latter I say.

Also, playing Edwards gives his Dad a good look at how he will handle the A-League next season for Perth.

Edited by biancorosso7

Playing Edwards also gives us a look at how he'd handle the HAL, he may not want to play under his dad and his dad may not want to sign his own son. It does seem pointless to sign him but then play others who aren't going to be retained whilst never testing him during a game. We have no Colosimo (phew) Gerhardt, Germano or Fred, time to see what some new blood can do. A back 3 against Roar would be a good idea, we are always outnumbered in midfield so a 3-4-3 may give us some additional midfield options depending on how they are used.

I don't think we will win... There will be no Colossimo, no Germano, and no Fred. The suspension to Colossimo is obvious... But I feel it's to much of a coincidence that both Fred and Germano got injured in training this week... I fear something is at play here.

By having 3 key players out gives JA another excuse if we lose. Or maybe Fred and Germano both have been let go by the club...

These next couple of weeks will tell alot...

Back to the game, I think Brisbane will be more desparete than us...

I don't think we will win... There will be no Colossimo, no Germano, and no Fred. The suspension to Colossimo is obvious... But I feel it's to much of a coincidence that both Fred and Germano got injured in training this week... I fear something is at play here.

By having 3 key players out gives JA another excuse if we lose. Or maybe Fred and Germano both have been let go by the club...

These next couple of weeks will tell alot...

Back to the game, I think Brisbane will be more desparete than us...

Are you suggesting a conspiracy by the Club to fake injuries and subsequently leave out players? When the Head Coach constantly talks about how we can still make finals?

There are some strange posts on this Forum sometimes, but that takes the cake by miles.

Sunday March 24

Brisbane Roar v Melbourne Heart

Venue: Suncorp Stadium

Kick off: 4:00 PM

Referee: Matt Gillett

Assistant referee 1: Anton Shchetinin

Assistant referee 2: Andrew Lindsay

Fourth official: Adam Kersey

Live and exclusive broadcast on FOX Sports 1HD and Sky Sports 3

ABC Radio Coverage: Score updates during Grandstand programs