Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart vs Brisbane Sunday 24th March 4:00pm

kingofhearts

I was talking football with a member of MH coaching staff a few weeks ago and the discussion turned to DM. A good DM should only turn the ball over a maximum of twice a game according to them. I've counted 6 for Meeuwis in the first hour. The lad is not having a good game at all. We're getting crucified in there.

• Like 1

After complaining after EVERY away game this season about how I wasted my day watching our shit performances and gotten myself pissed off, today was the first game I haven't watched all season and instead have done hours of homework, instead I can now go and watch F1 and enjoy it after getting all my work done. This had been a really disappointing season. 

• Like 1

Going to get smashed again next week and my prediction of not winning outside of Victoria will unfortunately come true.

We look very disinterested and confidence is non existant.

Rather than trying to show something/anything in the last few games they have done absolutely NOTHING. No system in the play and players look lost.

Has Theo had to make a save at all?????

Aloisi and his coaching staff need to take full responsibility for this mess that the club find itself in...

• Like 1

After complaining after EVERY away game this season about how I wasted my day watching our shit performances and gotten myself pissed off, today was the first game I haven't watched all season and instead have done hours of homework, instead I can now go and watch F1 and enjoy it after getting all my work done. This had been a really disappointing season. 

Exactly the same as me.

Sounds like we were properly awful today.

Edited by Che

Exactly the same as me.

no, it was just our usual away performance, no different from usual

Exactly the same as me.

Out of curiosity lads, what were you studying?? Can only be more interesting than the crap we just watched.