Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart vs Brisbane Sunday 24th March 4:00pm

kingofhearts

this is not even fair. we are playing 10 behind the ball and they are just breaking it down with ease.

just look seriously terrible.

the inability to hold the ball or even manage two or three passes in a row stands out - and when you play a counter-attacking style and you are two nil down you are really looking no hope.

our season finished last monday night to be honest and we should just go home.

fair play to our travelling supporters.

This is just unbelievable. With our season on the line we look like rubbish. After 26 weeks, if this is the best we can set up and combine, then this is a coaching disgrace. Three players already on yellow, poor body language and arguing amongst ourselves. Even our throw ins are shit - how hard are they?!?!?! A rabble and Meeuwis Is now the turnover king. I didn't think anyone could match, let alone outdo, Thommo.

I actually think our players are just shit rather than it being aloisi. Sure i dont rate him as a coach, but seriously these guys are making me want to go down to aami for trials the shit kunts.

And whose job is it to motivate the players? Look at how Ange reacts when his players have a shit game. He doesn't make excuses for them. Aloisi is the captain of this ship and he steered it onto the rocks. 

• Like 1

I actually think our players are just shit rather than it being aloisi. Sure i dont rate him as a coach, but seriously these guys are making me want to go down to aami for trials the shit kunts.

And whose job is it to motivate the players? Look at how Ange reacts when his players have a shit game. He doesn't make excuses for them. Aloisi is the captain of this ship and he steered it onto the rocks. I didnt mean to sound like i was defending aloisi, i was against his appointment from the second i started supporting Heart, which was this season. No manager, who cannot win 1 away gsme, deserves to be in the job seasons end. But, i think our players are pretty shit too tbh.

Edited by United

We have a shed load of players out and having to put the Hoff and DMac on the bench is scrapping the bottom of the barrel. We have no midfield presence and Mitch is being done by Franjic - who by the way is going down toooo easily. Roar getting decisions from ref. We look like rabble.

Interesting contrast to the equivalent game at Suncorp last season just before Xmas when we played a compact disciplined structured game with fierce team pressing. This is a disorganised clueless rabble, no structure, no pressing, no midfield, no plan just our usual display, I'm not even upset any more. Our best strategy now that we've completed our best half is to just hide in the dressing rooms and concede the game 3-0, it'll save us further embarrassment.

• Like 1

As usual this season we have no midfield, players are poorly positioned, Broich is drifting back and not being tracked, overloading our midfield red and white traffic cones. Our back 4 are sitting too deep, if we do win the ball there is nobody positioned to receive the ball, so its kicked long and comes straight back. There's so much space between our back 4 and midfield that half the Roar team are playing between the lines and are completely unchallenged..

The season can't end quickly enough.

Edited by belaguttman
  • Like 2

And whose job is it to motivate the players? Look at how Ange reacts when his players have a shit game. He doesn't make excuses for them. Aloisi is the captain of this ship and he steered it onto the rocks. I didnt mean to sound like i was defending aloisi, i was against his appointment from the second i started supporting Heart, which was this season. No manager, who cannot win 1 away gsme, deserves to be in the job seasons end. But, i think our players are pretty shit too tbh.

Fair enough. And I don't blame Aloisi 100%. The problem obviously starts above him.