Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

Home kit 13/14 is on the club shop now. Im going to enquire about name and numbering

$133 !!!

Talk about getting smashed on price.

ok you get the member discount, but after postage its still $130 and then you have to add another $40 for the name and number on the back.

BV0cqMCCAAId9Px.png

Looks like a training kit IMO This is what next season's AWAY kit should look like...

It should look like a training kit? Either that or an early 80s NSWRL top...

Reminds me of a South American strip. I still like it. Different to most out there.

BV0cqMCCAAId9Px.png

Looks like a training kit IMO This is what next season's AWAY kit should look like...

It should look like a training kit? Either that or an early 80s NSWRL top...

Reminds me of a South American strip. I still like it. Different to most out there.

Reminds me of a Westpac billboard

Why dont we have a sponsor on the back of the kit, shows how fucked we are off field 

Why do we need one?

Looks better without one, and we might not need one financially, depending on what our other sponsorship deals are like.

Unlike the shorts, WTF is the big white square on the right front and left rear of the shorts. It's indistinguishable even from the photo's taken during the game.

w1200_h678_fcrop.jpg

Why dont we have a sponsor on the back of the kit, shows how fucked we are off field 

Why do we need one?

Looks better without one, and we might not need one financially, depending on what our other sponsorship deals are like.

Unlike the shorts, WTF is the big white square on the right front and left rear of the shorts. It's indistinguishable even from the photo's taken during the game.

w1200_h678_fcrop.jpg

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/Melbourne-Heart-FC-partners-with-Diabetes-College/76959

Keeping up with us being a community club, caring about others ext ext.

in a few photos of Kisnorbo in the derby, i noticed theres a rip in the middle of his collar which looked to be done intentionally. Obviously it's a problem and feels uncomfortable for the players as Grella did the same thing last season. Don't see why the club can't get Kappa to make the kit without the collar

Just take them down to the local seamstress and fix it. If it's uncomfortable now imagine what it'll be like if we have to play on really hot days during the summer.

• Like 1

Next season Adidas plz

Adidas, Puma, Umbro..

As I said to the guy at the merch tent at the open day when the 2Xl still didn't fit, "perhaps next season we can go British".

I recently bought an ISC kit from last season on eBay. The quality of these kits has been discussed already, but at least it fits.