Melbourne Football

Round 3: Sydney FC - 7:50pm AEST - AAMI Park

haz

27 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Just looking at this realistically, removed from emotion, I can't see us winning this. Would love to be wrong but at this early stage I feel that we are missing something. 

I sort of see it as the reverse tbh. IMO everything suggests we should win this game, yet this is exactly the sort of game we've come up short in in the past. I think our inability to finish is playing on me a little bit too, and I'm really not confident.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, bt50 said:

I sort of see it as the reverse tbh. IMO everything suggests we should win this game, yet this is exactly the sort of game we've come up short in in the past. I think our inability to finish is playing on me a little bit too, and I'm really not confident.

We're just not scoring enough, and most of the pre-season matches told the same story. TBH I'll be happy if we draw. IMO the League is going to be tighter this year.

Past seasons also tell us that the matches where we really have to get up are the ones in which we don't.

PUMPED

No reason why we cant win

15 hours ago, Inchcolm said:

Silly question time to calculate ko time. Last Sunday in Cyprus we put the clocks back an hour. Did you do the same in Melbourne ?  

10:50am your time

Download the A League Live app, its what I use to get the game times in the region you're in.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=a.league.live&hl=en

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, haz said:

PUMPED

No reason why we cant win

10:50am your time

Download the A League Live app, its what I use to get the game times in the region you're in.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=a.league.live&hl=en

You also can't go past Flashscore. Can follow multiple sports all simultaneously. Updates really fast, It's great!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, AXIOM said:

Got a bad feeling about tonight. I think we might lose this one. Fingers crossed I'm wrong but that doesn't happen often. 

I see you have caught the heart/city bug. Welcome!

------------------------------------

Women's game can be streamed here. Need a VPN (set to Japan) if you're in Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8685cDUAgzA

Edited by haz
  • Like 1

Fuck yea. Now that is a good XI

Sydney have the same XI that has played in the last 3 games. They must have depleted their peptide supplies.

---------
Unexpected red card for city. Was hardly the last defender

Edited by haz
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mike de laet said:

Hay guys, is it possible that the person who post the you tube link ,also makes it available for Europe Belgium 🇧🇪 please , so we can also look to the A league game live against Sydney 🙏🏻 Thanks 

Someone get this bloke a stream

4 minutes ago, Mike de laet said:

Hay guys, is it possible that the person who post the you tube link ,also makes it available for Europe Belgium 🇧🇪 please , so we can also look to the A league game live against Sydney 🙏🏻 Thanks 

Hey mate, if you have a VPN. Set it to Luxembourg. It will work then

The stream will show on this channel at kickoff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5qRwzD58S_sTEoLpl6AzTQ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike de laet said:

Thanks mate, I will try it 

Ill give you a stream if you dont have a VPN once the game starts. The quality might not be as good though.

PS: I apologize in advance for our shit Australian commentators.

2 minutes ago, Mike de laet said:

Thanks mate, I will try it 

If you can get the current Women's game to work. Then the men's stream will work