Melbourne Football

Semi final vs Adelaide United. Fri 22nd, 7:35pm (local time)

kingawesomeness

4 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Those 'I can do what the fk I want' cunts are one of the most frustrating things you can encounter at a football match.

Was just asking a valid question. 

Thats the point of the active area you mong. The designated seat is only an oh&s control for numbers.

Its designed to be stand wherever you want.

Fair enough if you are paying for a reserved seat in prem a b or c, but active doesnt, and never has worked that way

3 minutes ago, playmaker said:

I am

Then just embrace it. It's active support, this is how it works. If you really want your seat then get there earlier if you have to and hold onto it. Just don't go eat, drink, shit or piss during the game cause it'll probably be gone.  

Edit: And bring a raincoat. 

Edited by n i k o

Personally I think even the Home Fans would prefer a Saturday GF. We are all Australian and if our team wins a Title we all want to get pissed and not work the next day.

Maybe it's too Victorian of me... But I have always been proud to call myself a Victorian no matter where I live.

Also FWIW the time Port had to play the VFL GF on a Sunday when we finally won the bloody thing (After numerous attempts) for the first time since I was aged zero also was shit.

But we beat Willy which did go some way to making up for working the next day.

Edited by cadete

1 minute ago, illeatyourheart said:

Riveting stuff here. You all sound as childish as each other. And that's coming from a child.

Brown and Kuzi are into the squad for tomorrow night. They can both drop back out for mine.

What about dropping out of your squad?

ba dum tish

On 21/04/2016 at 3:15 PM, n i k o said:

Who would you rather meet, strider or playmaker? It seems strider just tries to act retarded through his posts, playmaker appears to be a natural. Tough call. 

On 21/04/2016 at 3:17 PM, thisphantomfortress said:

oh god now this is a head scratcher, I will update you tomorrow after I let my drunken-self decide.

Edited by playmaker
  • Like 1