Jimmy

Melburnians Badge Vote  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your preference

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3
    • Option 4

The following four badges have been selected as the most popular/our favorites. We'll be rolling with whatever gets has the most votes at 7PM on Friday the 11th.

Also please note that where it says est. 2014 in option 3 isn't final and will be discussed in the hypothetical situation that it wins.

Option 1:

28khaux.jpg

Option 2:

BsaGaQW.png

Option 3:

Screen_Shot_2014_07_04_at_20_04_15.png

Option 4:

14609796732_050a1209d6_b.jpg

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Ive actually changed to 4. The type used and its position really sells it for me. It is clean and simple. However, I think the red and white stripes needs to be given less prominence, perhaps using the sky blue stripe like on option three as a middle one?. I didnt vote 3 because I too, don't like those old olive branches either.

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

Was just wondering why there hasn't been a poll yet and just minutes later...

They're all great designs but my preferred option is 3.

I think it's worth noting that the other designs can simply be used for flags/banners, etc for the terrace.

I try to stay out of these things as I'd like the new group to find it's own way, I haven't said anything regarding the name or scarf design for example, but I'll add my $0.02 and then let you lads carry on, olive reef = really lame. Not to say Logo 3 wouldn't be a nice logo without it, and even with it it's probably one of the better olive reef logo designs you'll see, but olive reefs and old school footballs on a badge/logo for a new supporter group supporting a new club doesn't make sense.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Wouldn't worry me if some victory fan or someone else hacked into the forum and fucked around with the votes, cause they all look awesome :up:

Number 1 for me is just a bit more awesome then the rest.

Number 1 is my favorite as well
  • Like 1

Wouldn't worry me if some victory fan or someone else hacked into the forum and fucked around with the votes, cause they all look awesome :up:

Number 1 for me is just a bit more awesome then the rest.

Hardly requires hacking, they could just create a bunch of accounts.

But, like you say, what exactly are they going to vote for? Not like any of the badges are shit.

if it was a situation where they could manipulate the vote there are ways that can be stopped, I just don't see a big problem with fake votes.

Edited by Tesla

They are all pretty damn good, but Ive gone #1 as I think it represents the terrace culture (and the city) the best rather than looking like a club logo. 

And just a little idea, the clock hands can also be altered to show the time as being 20:14 (8:14) or 18:47 (6:47)
Edited by hedaik
  • Like 3

They are all pretty damn good, but Ive gone #1 as I think it represents the terrace culture (and the city) the best rather than looking like a club logo. 

And just a little idea, the clock hands can also be altered to show the time as being 20:14 (8:14) or 18:47 (6:47)

I suggesting this already

I'm also keen on #1.

They're all pretty good though to be honest.

I assumed it was between 2am and 4 am cos that's when we do our work haha

(2am-4am chant - Melbourne City FC)

We're up! We're up!

From 2am - 4am!

We're up! We're up!

We build our club from 2am to 4am.

Cos we are from Melbourne City FC!

Tra la la la la Tra la la la

• Like 1

+1

Clock hand can stay between 2am-4am though

Edited by Begbie
  • Like 2

All great designs, congratulations to everyone who made them. In my opinion though option 3 is the most professional football looking badge and i would prefer that to win but I don't mind out of them all. They are all great designs!