Melbourne Football

Brazil 2014 WCQ

Hendo

Now to be critical i still think Tommy oar is overrated and so is wilkshire. Bresciano our best player out there last week and this week and fails to be acknowledged accordingly by those fucks at fox sports. Archie's presence more than anything lifted the team, but I still think Archie being in the team is a reflection of the standard of the australian squad...not good enough.

• Like 2

Yes, Oar was ordinary tonight. I'm not used to speaking about him as one of our players yet, but I think Harry Kewell would've been encouraged not only by the win, but also seeing a spot on the left still available for him. Good news from a Heart perspective.

Edited by Sash

Now to be critical i still think Tommy oar is overrated and so is wilkshire. Bresciano our best player out there last week and this week and fails to be acknowledged accordingly by those fucks at fox sports. Archie's presence more than anything lifted the team, but I still think Archie being in the team is a reflection of the standard of the australian squad...not good enough.

More so Milligan imo,

Liked Kruse having a great game, and Rogic looked good running at players

how funny was the Jordan goalkeeper when he was subbed off at the end? Just ran into the change rooms lol.

Thought the Aussie terrance or whatever the fuck it was called was poor, but it was only there first game so they can always work to get better.

The worst part was they sung the hardest when Archie Thopmson came on :droy: Fucking hate that guy, everytime i see him i just want a horrible injury to happen to him

• Like 2

Yeah I hate the karnt as well, but to be honest I don't care if Archie scores and wins games for Australia then so be, if hes the best man for the job currently, then as long as he is doing his job well that's all that matters. Australian football success comes before personal hate for a player for me, and that goes for Lucas Neil and mark Milligan as well.

how funny was the Jordan goalkeeper when he was subbed off at the end? Just ran into the change rooms lol.

Thought the Aussie terrance or whatever the fuck it was called was poor, but it was only there first game so they can always work to get better.

The worst part was they sung the hardest when Archie Thopmson came on :droy: Fucking hate that guy, everytime i see him i just want a horrible injury to happen to him

i know, ahhaha. that was before he ran up to the crowed...

Terrace Australis* :hmm:

and i know. why do they have to put archie on for the last 5 just to ruin my night?

I went and everyone around me was getting hard over Archie, chanting his name etc, whilst I was sitting there quietly singing "Archie Thompson beats up his wife".

The trick is to sing it loudly, like Robben and I were doing. 

Didn't sing otherwise, too busy with my seeds and nuts. 

• Like 3

Yes, Oar was ordinary tonight. I'm not used to speaking about him as one of our players yet, but I think Harry Kewell would've been encouraged not only by the win, but also seeing a spot on the left still available for him. Good news from a Heart perspective.

I think that should be Troisi's spot in the future, wasn't that impresse with Oar either tbh. Though that said, takes time to meche in with  a different squad playing a different style of football than what he's become accustomed to.

McKay looked a little shaky defensively at LB, would prefer to see Zullo there.

Thompson actually did a pretty decent job, not worthy of the commentary orgasms he was receiving however. Almost think they should be starting rogic over holman given what he did in the last 10 minutes too.

More so Milligan imo,

Liked Kruse having a great game, and Rogic looked good running at players

I think Milligan played very well. bit harsh to state he is shitter than archie thompson