Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart signs Kappa as new apparel sponsor

The Seagull

3rd kit competition.

http://www.footballa...mpetition/49094

best kit is worn against Perth i think and you get a signed jersey to keep details above

Seems Original and Creative: DESIGN OUR KIT! But it just has to be the RWU Charcoal Grey one from last season. 1160-e206a843fb6133b9fa43bbd471ffb154.jpg

Also I really wish our club had never got involved with this "12th Man" Pun Shit as the marketing team are using it for every single competition now, and each time they do it makes me cringe more and more...

(Its been three times in a few weeks now.)

Its overkill and a bit tacky. 1160-e206a843fb6133b9fa43bbd471ffb154.jpg

Edited by cadete

Still can't believe this didn't even make the finals. The guywho designed this designed my clubs kits for last season and has recently done some work for our kits for 2013. Just e-mailed him the link to this seasons comp, hopefully he can produce something similar.

263521_10150207845997479_4964274_n.jpg

It's a piece of shit

Fuck you're a pack of whinging bastards. If the club hadn't done this again most of you would be up in arms about the lack of fan engagement.

Fwiw I like the charcoal the club has begun to use. I don't see the problem with people integrating it as a base colour because clearly the strip should be seen as a generic clash strip.

• Like 2