Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

Even if you had 3-4 bays full it'd still be more like a WSW home game. CCM don't really have the best match-day atmosphere in the league and from what i've seen on the tube.It seems that Central Coast don't really have much active support at all from what i gather, but then again i've never been to gosford.

If you log on to buy a CCM active bay ticket, you still get offered a seat in row B. FFS!

Yeah Ando, you gotta love Johnny. Had the privilege of meeting him several times and actually have an autographed copy of the book. Complete with red wine stain from getting on the piss with him. Great memories.

• Like 4

wow, fair play to wanderers, they have got it right out there in parra, great catchment area for fans and the strength they seem to gain from week to week is nothing short of phenomenal. such a great success story in the short history of the a-league already, imagine if these blokes take the title...

imagine if these blokes take the title...

I think it'd be something like this....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/san-francisco-riots-giants-world-series_n_2036551.html

Some of more rambunctious fans "set off fireworks, lit bonfires and climbed atop Muni buses or any car that happened to be at hand," per the San Francisco Chronicle.

slide_259940_1695591_free.jpg

• Like 1

If western sydney lose tonight they'll lose half of the rbb :P

they won, really gotta be impressed with this club tbh, well done, any club should be able to be this successful in the A-league. Free agency and salary capped market.

please dont talk up west sydney. Their supporters do enough of that

Looking forward to the Red and Black wank and the media telling us all week how they are Aussie football's saviour ad nauseam.

They're not the saviour by any strecth, but i think the league is far better for them being there.

• Like 1

What was the total attendance?

What total did the away bay have?

5-6000 of us made the trip....

Mini,

1. FFA Owned.

2. FFA Money.

3. FFA Controlled Media Praise.

Just like North Sydney and East Sydney before you,

Why cant you Sydneysiders do anything without Assistance???

• Like 1

Mini,

1. FFA Owned.

2. FFA Money.

Because anyone from "that" side of the border is fucking retarded..

Mini,

1. FFA Owned.

2. FFA Money.

Because anyone from "that" side of the border is fucking retarded..

Bloody Canadians – Always thinking that if they attend a Sporting Event in anything resembling decent numbers that they deserve at least two pages of Media Coverage.

I would have thought more would make the trip. 

All tickets were sold, a simple look on the RBB facebook would show you a lot of people asking for tickets.

PS. Not gonna bother cadetes poor trolls.

FTR, no trains running that day and fucking torrential downpours. If we could've got more tix we would've had 10K.

fwiw, WSW haven't touched a cent of FFA money. The only money used to date is the Federal Government grant. Thank Julia for licking the arses of Western Sydney electorate.

Also, on track for minimal loss this year (which is remarkable given start up cost)

Edited by Benched

FTR, no trains running that day and fucking torrential downpours. If we could've got more tix we would've had 10K.

fwiw, WSW haven't touched a cent of FFA money. The only money used to date is the Federal Government grant. Thank Julia for licking the arses of Western Sydney electorate.

Also, on track for minimal loss this year (which is remarkable given start up cost)

LOL.

And pigs fly. Keep believing that mate :up: :up: :up:

AFR 25-2-13

'JOHN STENSHOLT

The Western Sydney Wanderers might be worth as much as $20 million when Football Federation Australia moves to privatise the club within the next two years.'

says it all there.But dont worry. The visitors visitors were also  25% owned by ffa when they were shat out. OH and how much of Heart has ever been owned by FFA or the government? 0% :P

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

You guys can try and make pariah's out of us all. That's cool. Coz come the day when your broke and FFA prop you up for a season (like they have half the comp) I'll be back on here and remind you all of a few choice words, and your holier than though attitude.

We can't help the cards we've been dealt, we just support a club and our region.

And F.B, believe what you like, however I know what I'm talking about.

You guys can try and make pariah's out of us all. That's cool. Coz come the day when your broke and FFA prop you up for a season (like they have half the comp) I'll be back on here and remind you all of a few choice words, and your holier than though attitude.

We can't help the cards we've been dealt, we just support a club and our region.

And F.B, believe what you like, however I know what I'm talking about.

You mean you support your club and region in NSW and at one interstate match for the entire season:

Which apparently saw you guys became "Number One".

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1