Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

See what you have done mysterious blue jacket man, your king-hit had infuriated the wsw community and they now target any man wearing a blue shirt in retaliation for your actions and have now worsened their reputation because of this. Damn you!

very good strategy fucken :hmm:

Edited by Young Polak

It was disgraceful what those fuckwits did. However, the march had '000s of people on it, and that was the only trouble.

I've got not defence for it, however, don't tar us all with the same brush.

We've been asking all season for the coppers to let us march on the road. It's getting bigger and bigger. The march isn't just an RBB event anymore, it's become a Wanderers fan march. A lot of probs would be circumvented by allowing this. Not to mention much quicker and not in the face of diners.

None the less, take all the shots you want. Coz I've got no other defence and am seriously embarrassed with those actions. It taints the RBB. It's always the RBB that cops it. It seems only the RBB goes to games, on the march, drink at pubs etc etc.

Credit where credit is due. At the start of the season if you looked at their squad on paper you'd have thought they were a certainty for the spoon. Big props to the coaching staff for getting the best out of the likes of Bridge, Beauchamp, NTS, Haliti and co.Their recruitment has been quality also, Poljak, Hersi and Polenz have been great signings and Kresinger is a great foil up front.

Reports of a 10 on 1 fight (WSW fans being the 10) and a father being king hit by a WSW fan in front of his kids after yesterdays game.

Michael Read @michaelread1 14h

Just saw a group of wanderers fans king hit a jets dad with his kids, unprovoked. Terrible.

Michael Read @michaelread1 14h

Kids crying and screaming, dad knocked out. Fucking idiots.

Some other tweets

Zad's Lads @ZadsLads 14h

After one of our own got assaulted by some WSW supporters, I'm starting to believe that not all of what you read is just media beat up.

Retweeted by Michael Read

newcastlefootball @newyboys 13h

@ZadsLads agreed. Riot police had to step in to separate a casual WSW crew from trying to start a scrap with some of us #itsnotallabeatup

Edited by hedaik1

Looks like they are fans of the Rooster kop

what does this even mean? Ill take a stab at it. I reakon he is talking about the bloke wearing le coq sportif hat up the back. Rooster logo etc etc.  Exactly what I am talking about, I'm on my iPad so couldn't post the zoomed in pic

Looks like they are fans of the Rooster kop

what does this even mean? Ill take a stab at it. I reakon he is talking about the bloke wearing le coq sportif hat up the back. Rooster logo etc etc.  Exactly what I am talking about, I'm on my iPad so couldn't post the zoomed in pic

winning.

• Like 1

Coz we can, because we like to, because we love singing down the main street of Parra. Because we love showing the pride we have in our team and let others feel the joy of chanting for your team and exposing them to some active support. Because.....why not?

• Like 1