Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

Idea: Move ALL flags/two sticks to side bays for one half/game and see if people either stand or move to GA section People can complain all they want but it will make the process of having a larger terrace much quicker i assume. After all it IS a standing area under the tarps

Edited by RedAndWhiteSoldier

FB makes a fair point.

I would like to see us start mailing out or putting it on the forum some sort of basic financial statement at the end of each season or more frequently about where donations and scarf money has gone, then people can get a good idea of where their money goes, the financial position we are in, and why donations are so crucial to our future.

Hopefully we can do this in the new season now that the group is more established and we can organise things like this.

Bump post.

Idea: Move ALL flags/two sticks to side bays for one half/game and see if people either stand or move to GA section People can complain all they want but it will make the process of having a larger terrace much quicker i assume. After all it IS a standing area under the tarps

That was my original tactic with the 'No Sitting' banner but we didn't have any dedicated bodies to make it happen. With more people making two sticks it can be possible now that the Rooster Kop is relocating into 16/18 (whichever one they're in)

That was my original tactic with the 'No Sitting' banner but we didn't have any dedicated bodies to make it happen. With more people making two sticks it can be possible now that the Rooster Kop is relocating into 16/18 (whichever one they're in)

The Rooster Kop has not relocated - These PPL are not The Rooster Kop. :up:

Inspired by a cold can of Melbourne's finest.

Screen_Shot_2013_11_22_at_1_02_51_AM.png

Take that you West End Elite flogs..  :up:

HAHA fuck off thats exactly what i have been thinking!

There's actually a really snappy Yside styled design of this floating round from a couple of years ago.

I think Ando or Cadete might have it?? Should liaise with them to combine the good work :up:

• Like 1

Inspired by a cold can of Melbourne's finest.

Screen_Shot_2013_11_22_at_1_02_51_AM.png

Take that you West End Elite flogs..  :up:

HAHA fuck off thats exactly what i have been thinking!

There's actually a really snappy Yside styled design of this floating round from a couple of years ago.

I think Ando or Cadete might have it?? Should liaise with them to combine the good work :up:

Ando is the man for the job.

Edit - And quick about it. :up:

Edited by cadete