Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

It's the only flag in the Yarraside is it not?

Flags will be making a conspicuous return soon. We are currently sorting, repairing and re-doing our flags. Stay tuned.

Brilliant mate! Ill pass my flag on when it arrives. If you want it keep it, if not there is a massive dumpster out the back of the Imp you guys can use!! Let me know if you need materials etc.

Yeah me too happy to help out but like melburnian, lack creativity :/ happy to wave them around though :D

This seems to be a bit of an ongoing theme, so could anyone who has a bit more experience in making flags offer some tips?

Painting a flag is very basic. Just buy a rectangular piece of fabric and use some cheap paint to put something simple on there, like a stripe or cross or something, maybe some kind of text too (you can buy cheap letter stencils at craft shops)

But it seems that most people struggle when it comes to attaching it to a flag pole. I dont really know much about this either so some tips might help people.

You could also make a basic fence banner too.

Edited by KSK_47

Flags will be making a conspicuous return soon. We are currently sorting, repairing and re-doing our flags. Stay tuned.

Yeah pal, tossing up at the moment between a giant Cock tifo and a massive steaming pile of crap drapped in a Blue and White bar scarf.

Will keep you posted.

Still waiting

old_man_with_the_grey_beard_in_the_dark_2.jpg

Edited by nicotera5

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CRIMSON-PIRATE-FLAG-CROSS-SWORDS-RED-AND-WHITE-SKULL-PATCH-/271035920100?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1affeee4&_uhb=1#ht_921wt_1397

Just bought this. If you guys want it, I am happy to drop it off to you guys at the Imp. If not it gets turfed.

This flag has arrived. Happy to drop it off to you guys tomorrow if wanted or next week. Let me know.

• Like 1