Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

I was thinking of making it a flag, I'll make it as big as it's wanted/as big as I can afford.

Yeah, thats fair enough, it's your flag make it however you like mate.

Can't wait to see this in the Terrace next season.

I was thinking of making it a flag, I'll make it as big as it's wanted/as big as I can afford.

IMO should put a pole on each side, and would be best to hold it up in front of the YSide as the players walk out. would look amazing.

Don't like the Eureka Tower mate?

Doesn't bother me. More dislike the font. Would also suggest changing up the "shield" a bit more to take make it look less like seattle sounders logo.

but my post was more about saying that we need more plain flags. Pretty sure you have raised this before?

So what I'm gonna do is darken the red, change up the font and sheild.

I don't see what makes the Eureka so irrelevant, we are Melbourne and it's the tallest building in the city and somewhat iconic. It doesn't always have to be 100% relevant to the team itself. That being said I'll draft something with something different in the background.

Or should I start over with something completely different?

So what I'm gonna do is darken the red, change up the font and sheild.

I don't see what makes the Eureka so irrelevant, we are Melbourne and it's the tallest building in the city and somewhat iconic. It doesn't always have to be 100% relevant to the team itself. That being said I'll draft something with something different in the background.

Or should I start over with something completely different?

TBH It's brilliant!

yes we do, but it is an away trip special. So another couldn't hurt

what are your personal thoughts on having flags/banners covering the grey wall in the southern end?

or would a few smaller flags in the terrace be a better option than one big fuckoff flag up the back on the wall?

what are your personal thoughts on having flags/banners covering the grey wall in the southern end?

or would a few smaller flags in the terrace be a better option than one big fuckoff flag up the back on the wall?

My Personal view is that if people want to make banners and or flags to hang up on the areas you outlined, then they should (as long as it is constructive to the club and the support of the team).

However my view is not necessarily the view of YS Core

• Like 1

Do we have a flag like this? Cross of St George (Melbourne City Flag without icons)

Could put MHFC in the gaps.

st-georges-cross-icon.gif

Add something to it, I don't think a St Georges cross will be very much appreciated by people in the terrace.

Would look good in charcoal and something add imo.

My Personal view is that if people want to make banners and or flags to hang up on the areas you outlined, then they should (as long as it is constructive to the club and the support of the team).

However my view is not necessarily the view of YS Core

I was more on about, the flags/banners on the grey walls, will that get stolen? like mongs wandering up to our end and helping theirselves to a flag etc. if its unattended.

I was more on about, the flags/banners on the grey walls, will that get stolen? like mongs wandering up to our end and helping theirselves to a flag etc. if its unattended.

hang it high enough so the mongs dont get to them.

trust them to take them.

Edited by nicotera5

I think instead of that fucking stupid tarp (What the fuck is it used for anyway, If you ask me it stops GA from feeling involved.) We should (If there has to be something there.) ask for it to be red and white. I loved it when it was ripped off. Fuck the tarp. (FTT)

P.S Can this be renamed to *Visuals* or something along those lines?

Edited by CALZALOL

I think instead of that fucking stupid tarp (What the fuck is it used for anyway, If you ask me it stops GA from feeling involved.) We should (If there has to be something there.) ask for it to be red and white. I loved it when it was ripped off. Fuck the tarp. (FTT)

P.S Can this be renamed to *Visuals* or something along those lines?

yeee, fuck the tarp!

you mean the thread being renamed *Visuals* ?