Melbourne Football

Leo Natel Legacy Thread

IssySG

Thought our newest player could use his own thread.

Interesting to note that Corinthian fans are all pretty emphatic that he is a horrible player - my favourite comment so far being "Congrats Melbourne City, you now have your new worst player"

Be interesting to see how he adapts in this league, looks like he'll be getting a lot more game time then hes been used to of late.

11 minutes ago, IssySG said:

Thought our newest player could use his own thread.

Interesting to note that Corinthian fans are all pretty emphatic that he is a horrible player - my favourite comment so far being "Congrats Melbourne City, you now have your new worst player"

Be interesting to see how he adapts in this league, looks like he'll be getting a lot more game time then hes been used to of late.

The same sorts of comments were made when Adrian Luna came to us.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder whether he actually exists? A bit of news out of the club wouldn't go astray. Personally I could care less about a new sponsorship or viewing Manchester City's trophies. My hope for the the EPL is that it will be won by anyone except Manchester City...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

I wonder whether he actually exists? A bit of news out of the club wouldn't go astray. Personally I could care less about a new sponsorship or viewing Manchester City's trophies. My hope for the the EPL is that it will be won by anyone except Manchester City...

I really don't understand why the media team don't post weekly updates on all players fitness conditions. Eg. "Leo Natel has been hitting the training pitch and fitness is improving. He looks on track to be fit for round 1 against WU" 

"Andrew Nabbout had a successful surgery on his Achilles and will spend the next 6 weeks in a moon boot" 

Etc etc

• Like 5

13 hours ago, MHFC-FAN said:

I really don't understand why the media team don't post weekly updates on all players fitness conditions. Eg. "Leo Natel has been hitting the training pitch and fitness is improving. He looks on track to be fit for round 1 against WU" 

"Andrew Nabbout had a successful surgery on his Achilles and will spend the next 6 weeks in a moon boot" 

Etc etc

You are a customer and have only paid for a green seat, nothing more can be included we are sorry.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Mr MO said:

You are a customer and have only paid for a green seat, nothing more can be included we are sorry.

Yeah shit you're right! 

You need to upgrade to a corporate membership so someone in the "social media" department can spend an extra 3 minutes a week, updating the fans on the doings of the players and club...

5 minutes ago, MHFC-FAN said:

Settle down mate. He already added more spark from his limited gametime then the other 2 wingers combined...

I'll be pleased to be converted. The one moment he had in the box I thought he showed promise, but there wasn't much else. Jakolis is frustrating. He has pace and gets into a lot of good positions but then does bugger all with it. Like Lachie Wales a few years back...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, rass said:

We always complain how sterile and boring our football is. So i just loved seeing natel do something different. Will obviously improve with more game time and with Arslan around him.

Yep Arslan was out of breath by the 70th minute. Natel and Arslan will be lethal when they're both up to full fitness. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...