Melbourne Football

RD 3| V Perth @ AAMI Friday 21st Oct 7:50 pm

Dylan

This just the game that the old Heart/City will lose, all the stars are aligned:

lots of publicity

likely to have a reasonable crowd

high expectations

coming off a good win

I'd like to believe that the team mentality has changed, this season we have the players (as we did last season) but this game will be the test for me

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

This just the game that the old Heart/City will lose, all the stars are aligned:

lots of publicity

high expectations

coming off a good win

I'd like to believe that the team mentality has changed, this season we have the players (as we did last season) but this game will be the test for me

Never been a more accurate post. Tonight will answer many questions. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

lots of publicity

high expectations

coming off a good win

I was thinking the same thing. For the first time in a long time i actually feel very positive about this season. I think we will put on a show tonight

Will be following this match live from afar.

Kamau's form was stellar in pre-season, and I'm thrilled he's kicked on in the season. It's just a matter of time before he bags his first goal.

Lots of other great individual performances last week--Brattan, Brandan, Fornaroli Cahill--that should make this a very entertaining match.

• Like 1