Melbourne Football

RD 15 City travel to the Glory Hole

Dylan

10 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

If Sydney wins and the news filters through to the players i reckon we'll end up dropping points. Danger game for us, not sure why, but it feels like it.

It's only round 15 of 27. Doubt any professional will be worrying about what other teams are doing at this stage of the year.

5 minutes ago, n i k o said:

I know, 5 years of hurt makes it almost impossible to forget. But we've already shown we are made of much stronger stuff than any heart team in the past. 

The ability of our keeper to stop anything and our striker to score pretty much from anything, plus their personalities, means we have a lot more self belief now & why wouldn't we?

When you have a Fornaroli (& to a lesser extent a Novillo ) in your side, you know you are always in the game, regardless of the score.

Very strong lineup for us. I'm pleased to see us continuing with the 3-5-2. It did very well last match, especially for the first half. And now we have that same team set up that performed so well plus Zullo in for Garuccio.

With Perth missing Thwaite and fielding a pretty young and new defence, if we can keep the ball and stay on the front foot we should have pretty good odds tonight.