Melbourne Football

The Sky Blue Derby: Melbourne vs Sydney 2 Jan

strider

5 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

this should be brought up with the club tbh. free movement of fans across the seats at half time.

Feel free to take it up. And I'll tell you the answer you'll get. No way. Someone who's paid to reserve a seat and wants to sit there is entitled to do so.

2 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Feel free to take it up. And I'll tell you the answer you'll get. No way. Someone who's paid to reserve a seat and wants to sit there is entitled to do so.

surely there can be a way to identify reserved seats, aside from the people sitting on them.

is this "game day" pricing on Ticketmaster a new thing? the prices are bumped up an extra couple of bucks on the day of the event. fucking insanity if City agreed to this considering the competition across the road tonight. trying to get the GF along and it's $31 to go to AAMI vs $20 to go to MCG.

Edited by hyperfuzz

28 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

Reckon davudavic has been sucking up to people at the club this week regarding team selection,
been told zullo and clisby are starting on bench today, looks like a kisnorbo and hughes pairing then

Why you say that? because he said  zullo is in the squad?

Just now, Thrillhouse said:

cause he said both clisby and zullo on bench which i've been told both are on bench
clisby doesn't deserve to be dropped though

Ahhh right. Yeah I am surprised that clisby is on the bench. You would think Garuccio would be before Clisby

Apart from our big "go to" players Mooy and Fornaroli, this is a game where it would be ideal for our EPL veterans Sorensen, Koren and Hughes to lead the way. It would be excellent if they could lift for this match and show what they can do.

Another thing I'll be looking out for is the defending. Our defensive structure was starting to look decent against Newcastle 3 rounds back and against a desperate Melbourne Victory 2 weeks ago (at least in terms of keeping shape and staying resilient), but defensively last week was an off performance, so here's a chance for the defence to bounce back.

With Sydney missing some of their attackers, this match is a good chance for Melbourne City to reaffirm AAMI Park as a fortress, and remind opponents why we only lost at AAMI twice in the calendar year of 2015. 

Just now, drewmelbcity said:

Fair enough but franijc, paartalu? They all receive knocks on training and what is with some bloke I've never heard of be for starting?

Franjic picked up an injury last week during the game, no idea with Partaluu and have never seen Ali Eyigun play

3 minutes ago, drewmelbcity said:

Rumours will start flying now Mooy out with general soreness.

General soreness. Treatment will be undertaken in the Middle East.

also Koren just jogged on and he looked like he was about 70

Who's that? Oh it's Hughes 

52 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Who the fuck is Ali Eyugin? What the fuck is this lineup? On the train to the stadium considering turning around and going home after seeing that! Definitely a loss coming up tonight.

Go in then, go home. We don't need this kind of support at the game.