Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

TTIM: The Age website trying yo make me pay to view articles because I have gone over the monthly quota of articles I,m allowed to read.

TTDIM: "Icognito mode" on android browser allowing me to get around the above issue.

Dumb Leftists, and they wonder why nobody reads their paper. :droy:

TTIM: The Age website trying yo make me pay to view articles because I have gone over the monthly quota of articles I,m allowed to read.

TTDIM: "Icognito mode" on android browser allowing me to get around the above issue.

Dumb Leftists, and they wonder why nobody reads their paper. :droy:

hahha I knew this would be your response

They are probably using cookies to trace it, easily fixed by deleting the cookie or all cookies.

Also might be worth trying the trick that works for the herald sun etc. articles that are behind a paywall, google the article name and then go to it through google.

• Like 1

They are probably using cookies to trace it, easily fixed by deleting the cookie or all cookies.

Also might be worth trying the trick that works for the herald sun etc. articles that are behind a paywall, google the article name and then go to it through google.

That is why I tried incognito mode. It is also quicker to use it than googling.

Tracking cookies is exactly right. Its pretty shit effort whichever way you look at it.

Having to pay for my bus home cause I lost a bet with the croat driver.

Bet was which local sunshine piss head would swing first, undercover copper spots it and calls back up then the combatants took off in separate directions. always sunny in sunshine

Never a dull moment! :D

Love it!

Having to pay for my bus home cause I lost a bet with the croat driver.

Bet was which local sunshine piss head would swing first, undercover copper spots it and calls back up then the combatants took off in separate directions. always sunny in sunshine

Never a dull moment! :D

Love it!

One tried to kick the other while he was sitting down but was to swaggered to connect and te others like "you would try kick me ya dog" so much quality. Tbh made my day

• Like 1

TTIM: Over $100 appearing in my bank account for no reason, doesn't even say anything about it in my statement. Thanks Westpac.

This happened to me when I was 13 or so. My life savings of $20 somehow turned into over 2k overnight. Cunt of a dad told the bank though and they took it away again.

• Like 1

TTDIM:

having Mondays off throughout my trimester period at uni and nothing on thursdays, therefore I get the opportunity to assist in coaching my high school's year 7 hockey team, match days on thursdays and training for 1 hour on monday. Get paid twice as much as what my current casual job offers

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1