Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know any guy who watched the show, and I know one of the contestants. Crap and scripted shite with average girls and even more average personalities.

Now that you have alerted this to me I will never watch an episode again.

We all have guilty pleasures with this kind of shit.

I liked Sex in The City when I was younger (mostly because of the guarantee of middle aged titties). I got forced by my girlfriend at the time to go and see the movie that came out a few years ago, and had to feign non-enjoyment to keep up appearances, despite actually really liking the movie.

I do not know any guy who watched the show, and I know one of the contestants. Crap and scripted shite with average girls and even more average personalities.

Now that you have alerted this to me I will never watch an episode again.

We all have guilty pleasures with this kind of shit.

I liked Sex in The City when I was younger (mostly because of the guarantee of middle aged titties). I got forced by my girlfriend at the time to go and see the movie that came out a few years ago, and had to feign non-enjoyment to keep up appearances, despite actually really liking the movie.

Death pls

• Like 2

TTDIM: Having no work till Tuesday. Going to the match tomorrow then flying to the gold coast Thursday. So much win I can't handle it

Trade me your life pls.Beware I'm only a full time casual worker and most likely will develop a terminal illness from my work environment, trade can be completed after tuesday if interest still displayed, I keep the Missus as she is one of a kind, though you may keep my dept :up:;) Edited by Boffins
  • Like 1