Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

Vic Roads Carlton

TTDIM: free parking near melbourne uni :up:

LOL - I get free parking everywhere.

Yeah but you also get seen driving a scooter. I'd rather pay for parking.

Says that bloke that actually thinks he looks like a rich cunt driving a dated bright orange Lexus... when the last time anyone saw a Lexus in Camberwell was in like 2005.

All you look like driving one of those is one of the nerds I knew at Uni who became a Drug Dealer so he could be invited to our parties... where they would be ignored at as soon as they handed out their drugs.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does drug dealing have to do with you riding your scooter?

Wait, is this you?

017522-bikies.jpg

Its interesting how when I went to buy a wallet on Collins Street today I saw Vespa's everywhere yet no Early Model Bright Orange Lexus's were to be seen... maybe the corporate movers and shakers of this world have abandoned Collins Street to shop at Northlandzz   :unsure:

Edited by cadete

Vic Roads Carlton

Says that bloke that actually thinks he looks like a rich cunt driving a dated bright orange Lexus... when the last time anyone saw a Lexus in Camberwell was in like 2005.

All you look like driving one of those is one of the nerds I knew at Uni who became a Drug Dealer so he could be invited to our parties... where they would be ignored at as soon as they handed out their drugs.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does drug dealing have to do with you riding your scooter?

Wait, is this you?017522-bikies.jpg

Its interesting how when I went to buy a wallet on Collins Street today I saw Vespa's everywhere yet no Early Model Bright Orange Lexus's were to be seen... :unsure:

Is it? I would have thought it would be more interesting if there were a bunch of sedans parked on the footpath on Collins Street rather than scooters.

Vic Roads Carlton

TTDIM: free parking near melbourne uni :up: LOL - I get free parking everywhere.

Yeah but you also get seen driving a scooter. I'd rather pay for parking. Says that bloke that actually thinks he looks like a rich cunt driving a dated bright orange Lexus... when the last time anyone saw a Lexus in Camberwell was in like 2005.

Wait, is this you?017522-bikies.jpg Its interesting how when I went to buy a wallet on Collins Street today I saw Vespa's everywhere yet no Early Model Bright Orange Lexus's were to be seen... :unsure:

Is it? I would have thought it would be more interesting if there were a bunch of sedans parked on the footpath on Collins Street rather than scooters.

You do realise cars can drive down Collins Street??? :droy:

The street is very slow moving and constantly packed with cars when compared to the other streets in town with PPL turning down the lanes/driveways that run of the street into the Corporate Carparks underneath the high rise office buildings.

I always assumed that the PPL inside the luxury cars were Corporate Types but considering I never see any Mid Sized Ten Year Old Orange Lexus's they must just be nobodies. :up:

Edited by cadete

Vic Roads Carlton

Wait, is this you?017522-bikies.jpg

Its interesting how when I went to buy a wallet on Collins Street today I saw Vespa's everywhere yet no Early Model Bright Orange Lexus's were to be seen... :unsure:

You do realise cars can drive down Collins Street??? :droy:

The street is very slow moving and constantly packed with cars when compared to the other streets in town with PPL turning down the lanes/driveways that run of the street into the Corporate Carparks underneath the high rise office buildings.

I always assumed that the PPL inside the luxury cars were Corporate Types but considering I never see any Mid Sized Ten Year Old Orange Lexus's they must just be nobodies. :up:

lmao is some guy that drives a scooter really hating on my car? Is this real life?

• Like 1

Vic Roads Carlton

TTDIM: free parking near melbourne uni :up:LOL - I get free parking everywhere. Yeah but you also get seen driving a scooter. I'd rather pay for parking.Says that bloke that actually thinks he looks like a rich cunt driving a dated bright orange Lexus... when the last time anyone saw a Lexus in Camberwell was in like 2005.

All you look like driving one of those is one of the nerds I knew at Uni who became a Drug Dealer so he could be invited to our parties... where they would be ignored at as soon as they handed out their drugs. What the fuck are you talking about? What does drug dealing have to do with you riding your scooter?

Wait, is this you?

017522-bikies.jpg

Surely this would have been more appropriate

http://youtu.be/h6CNJEW-W4M

• Like 1

TTDIM:

Barista-Bros-coffee-flavoured-milk.png

How does it compare to other brands?

I consider myself to be quite the Iced Coffee connoisseur, in that I drink a fuckload of them.

Its the Chuck Norris of Iced coffee. Walks in your house, spin kicks you in the jaw, fucks your wife and shits in the refrigerator. Double strength makes your Dare, Rush, etc taste like watery dog piss.

Tried it, was disappoint

TTDIM: North Korea hacking Sony.

This whole thing is hilarious.

How the fuck do you get hacked by North Korea?

They probably just got Windows 98 ffs. 99.9% of their population have never seen a computer.

I guess it all comes down to genetics, and Korean nerd genetics are too strong. In South Korea they are wasted on spoilt kids who end up gaming 12 hours a day, whereas in North Korea they have to learn to hack within a week of first touching a computer if they want to have a potato for dinner instead of their regular meal of dirt.

• Like 1

TTDIM: North Korea hacking Sony.

This whole thing is hilarious.

How the fuck do you get hacked by North Korea?

They probably just got Windows 98 ffs. 99.9% of their population have never seen a computer.

I guess it all comes down to genetics, and Korean nerd genetics are too strong. In South Korea they are wasted on spoilt kids who end up gaming 12 hours a day, whereas in North Korea they have to learn to hack within a week of first touching a computer if they want to have a potato for dinner instead of their regular meal of dirt.

TTDIM: That I was right to question this, turns out it was a conspiracy.

EDIT: Stay woke.

Edited by Tesla