Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Sydney and Hawthorn are becoming super powers, pretty scary stuff.

Bit filthy Carlton didn't get Savage to be honest, really rate the bloke.

Calm down,

Hawthorn do have the oldest list in the league and they have not recruited that well in the past few drafts to be a super power.

PS whoever picks up josh kelly in the draft this year is very lucky.

I played one game with him when he played in the twos to take the piss and boy oh boy...

This was when he was 16 mind you and tbh it's scary to think how his game has progressed since then as I've only seen him play once since and that was a u17 granny that he singlehandedly won lol.

PS whoever picks up josh kelly in the draft this year is very lucky.

I played one game with him when he played in the twos to take the piss and boy oh boy...

This was when he was 16 mind you and tbh it's scary to think how his game has progressed since then as I've only seen him play once since and that was a u17 granny that he singlehandedly won lol.

Reminds me of Cale Morton. Pass.

Another one is Lachie Ritchie who probably won't get drafted but a good bloke nonetheless

Thank Ghod I now know this. :up: What I mean by that is that he is a bit like dusty as in his behaviour issues are well noted and if this wasn't the case he would definitely picked up.

And as if you don't like to throw around who you know, u are many things mr Cadete but not a hypocrite so please don't become one :up:

Edited by marteaux

Another one is Lachie Ritchie who probably won't get drafted but a good bloke nonetheless

Thank Ghod I now know this. :up: What I mean by that is that he is a bit like dusty as in his behaviour issues are well noted and if this wasn't the case he would definitely picked up.

And as if you don't like to throw around who you know, u are many things mr Cadete but not a hypocrite so please don't become one :up:

Yes obv I know I speak about the AFL players I went to school with amongst other things, mind you the main one just retired and the other main one should be retired.

It was just humourous how u phrased your post.

Grew up best friends with Ben Cunnington's younger brother. Practically lived at their house for the first 14 years of my life. Also get on the piss semi regularly with Garry Rohan and his younger brother.

My Mum and Uncle are also good mates and went to school with 1989 Brownlow Medalist Paul Couch. He kicked a footy through my grandparents front window a couple of weeks ago. Fucking shit house on his right.

See, I can name drop as well.

Grew up best friends with Ben Cunnington's younger brother. Practically lived at their house for the first 14 years of my life. Also get on the piss semi regularly with Garry Rohan and his younger brother.

My Mum and Uncle are also good mates and went to school with 1989 Brownlow Medalist Paul Couch. He kicked a footy through my grandparents front window a couple of weeks ago. Fucking shit house on his right.

See, I can name drop as well.

No one asked mate :droy:

Draft Records and Junior Footballing records outside of TAC etc really mean nothing. 

A PE teacher at my high school equally held the Draft Camp record for the 10M Sprint up until a couple of years ago went at 75 in a fairly weak draft and was close to a hack. 

• Like 1

Fucking hell strong teams just keep getting stronger..

McEvoy all Australian next year now he's got players like Mitchell and hodge at his feet.

He'd want to be winning more than 37% of centre bounce hitouts next then wouldn't he?

St Kilda's ruck stocks are now incredibly weak with Tom 'Pash Rash' Hickey having to step up, which is not going to happen. 3rd last again next year.

Draft Records and Junior Footballing records outside of TAC etc really mean nothing. 

A PE teacher at my high school equally held the Draft Camp record for the 10M Sprint up until a couple of years ago went at 75 in a fairly weak draft and was close to a hack. 

didn't he become StK's runner?

Remember he fucked up and cost Saints a kick and copped it from everyone at school.

• Like 1

Chapman was always going to be a massive coup for any club seeking his services, I would've loved him down at Princes Park. 

Dal Santo to North is a good deal for the Roos who should make finals next season whereas on the other end of the spectrum, you've got the Saints who could well be near-favourites for the spoon which is unfortunate.

Dom Tyson to Melbourne is an interesting one too, Melbourne should really improve next season under Paul Roos.

Remember he fucked up and cost Saints a kick and copped it from everyone at school.

We had a teacher at my school who was an AFL umpire in the 90's who mainly did Reserves matches, his most famous for being played in Blooper reels as in one of his few Senior matches he bounced the ball into his head. :up:

The guy was a cockhead - Ended up leaving to teach @ Xavier which made perfect sense.

• Like 2

We had a teacher at my school who was an AFL umpire in the 90's who mainly did Reserves matches, his most famous for being played in Blooper reels as in one of his few Senior matches he bounced the ball into his head. :up:

The guy was a cockhead - Ended up leaving to teach @ Xavier which made perfect sense.

Hayden Kennedy was my PE teacher in high school. Should have seen his face the week after Sirengate in Tassie where every student was just make the siren noise lol.

Also have another former PE teacher who currently does boundary umpiring, always heckle him at games. Never gives us a wave, cunt.

Geeze, what an offseason for North.

Cunners, Thompson and LT re-signed :up:

Luke McDonald as Father Son :up:

Leigh Tudor as Assitant Coach :up:

Geoff Walsh as Footy Manager - Beating out 3 other clubs :up:

Cameron Ling as Leadership Mentor :up:

Gavin Brown as Defensive Coach :up:

Debt down from 8mill to 2.5mill :up:

Daniel Wells named Aussie Captain.

$1 million profit :up:

And now Nick Dal Santo a roo :up:

So glad we held firm with Pelchen and didn't give in to his ridiculous demands for our 2nd pick and Bastinac.

Touch of a dream team building around us, and a sneaky chance for top 4 next season.

Hopefully the club is nice too Nicky Dal and doesn't put his locker next to Majak's once he arrives at Hardon St :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Edited by FB.

Good to see north getting their shit together / besides Lindsay Thomas I don't mind them at all.

But come on mate - top 4?!!

Anyone can tell me much about Tony Armstrong/ Jesse white?

Tony Armstrong can stay far away, do not want another Anthony Corrie.

White is going to be 26 soon and should be near his prime, only had 1 good season in his career. An upgrade on Q-shit that's for sure.

Pick 6 is the real win here though.

• Like 1