Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Can't see us winning a final in this form so take the fucking points.

Gumbleton has to go. Missed Hurleys attack on the footy big time today. Might not score bags every week but he's important to our structure as he keeps the ball Inside 50. Winderlich is made of fucking glass, most injury prone player on our list.

Now I know what doggies fans have felt like for most of the season watching that ball slingshot out of your forward line time & time again. Frustrating.

• Like 1

Really confident the puppies can finish off this year as a high and knock of the crows (h), lions (a), melbourne (h) and finish with a 9-13 record.

Which when we were at one stage sitting 1-7 would be a real reward and deserved finish for the effort the boys have put in, in this second half of the season. May just actually being a little light and something special at the end of this tunnel we currently find ourselves in.

Onwards and upwards from here..

CARN THE PUPS.

Edited by MTP
  • Like 1

This how I see tonight's game going..

Pies get the jump on us and lead by 4-5 goals at qtr time.

In the 2nd qtr they continue to pepper us but eventually we wake up and claw our way back to be within 4 kicks by half time.

3rd qtr is tough to score but we slowly inch our way to within a kick going into the final qtr.

4th qtr will kick a few early goals, Harry O'brian starts crying and we win by 137 points. Good night.

Was at the 'G for the game, I reckon out of the 60,000 that were there only about 10-20k were Carlton fans. I was absolutely surrounded by Richmond fans and could hardly hear a peep whenever we kicked a goal.

Awesome win though, would be an amazing turnaround if we somehow managed to make finals but we're only going to get smashed if we somehow make it anyway so no dramas  :rolleyes:

Was at the 'G for the game, I reckon out of the 60,000 that were there only about 10-20k were Carlton fans. I was absolutely surrounded by Richmond fans and could hardly hear a peep whenever we kicked a goal.

Awesome win though, would be an amazing turnaround if we somehow managed to make finals but we're only going to get smashed if we somehow make it anyway so no dramas :rolleyes:

Don't think anyone including me thought we could win so they didn't show up.