Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Freo just need another big forward. They've got a really good midfield, a solid back line and good crumming fowards, but outside of Pavlich they just have no one to kick it to up forward.

Mayne?

Another big foward, of the cloke mould. Mayne is ok, but your just lacking another leading big forward. You wouldn't of thrown so much money at cloke and riewolt if i was wrong

Enjoyed a good dose of schadenfreude last night watching Collingwood go down after Bucks said they "weren't concerned about winning" when they lost to North last week.

Clearly weren't concerned about winning when they played last night, either :lawl:

Eddie's dismissal of Malthouse should go down as one of the most monumental fuck ups in football history.

• Like 1

Rofl FB that was game was dead rubber, we let up in the 4th quarter to avoid any more unnecessary injuries. You guys had to play out of your skins to beat us in 2nd gear. (in a 4th quarter, wow, in a game that meant nothing)

I didn't watch the game last night but that's fcking shit. Next year. Will support Freo for the rest of the finals.

I hope you all understand a little better now.

Yeah, we do Geelong played like dogs but Collingwood are just plain shit.

I hope Daisy enjoys his last mad Monday with the Brat Pack as prepare for week two of the finals.

Don't let the butthurt of being outplayed at your regional ground get the better of you. At least we didn't lose to Port at Victoria park.

I hope Daisy enjoys his last mad Monday with the Brat Pack as prepare for week two of the finals.

Don't let the butthurt of being outplayed at your regional ground get the better of you. At least we didn't lose to Port at Victoria park.

Geelong are still in the finals...

I hope Daisy enjoys his last mad Monday with the Brat Pack as prepare for week two of the finals. Don't let the butthurt of being outplayed at your regional ground get the better of you. At least we didn't lose to Port at Victoria park. Geelong are still in the finals...

Not sure where you quoted me saying they weren't?

I hope Daisy enjoys his last mad Monday with the Brat Pack as prepare for week two of the finals. Don't let the butthurt of being outplayed at your regional ground get the better of you. At least we didn't lose to Port at Victoria park. Geelong are still in the finals...

Not sure where you quoted me saying they weren't?

Well you're outlining the butthurt Geelong must be feeling while your team is preparing to dress as nuns, set midgets on fire and assault disabled people.

• Like 1

I hope Daisy enjoys his last mad Monday with the Brat Pack as prepare for week two of the finals.Don't let the butthurt of being outplayed at your regional ground get the better of you. At least we didn't lose to Port at Victoria park.Geelong are still in the finals... Not sure where you quoted me saying they weren't? Well you're outlining the butthurt Geelong must be feeling while your team is preparing to dress as nuns, set midgets on fire and assault disabled people.

Something more sinister might be in the making.