Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

Can anyone else see the midfield of Ball, Beams, Pendlebury and Swan becoming one of the best of all time? Obviously there are people on here who have followed footy longer than I possibly could have and may know better, but you're blind if you didn't see how awesome it was to have all our guns together in the midfield last night.

Roff at Pendles saying his delivery could have been better. The guy is a fucking freak.

And Heath Shaw's double don't argue late in the gamewas one of the highlights of our season so far.

Bump

• Like 3

As much as I hope not. Back freo to get over the line against us Sunday. We've always struggled against Ross Lyon and we play shit house in wet conditions. Add that with the fact we've been in poor form lately.. Don't like our chances.

Never been happier to be wrong.

Up the fkn tiges :clap:

lol after being one of the highest scoring teams all year, and obviously kicking winning scores to win games.. After one loss the forward line is now "fuckn shit"

I here ladies and gentleman, present your standard no-idea Essendon supporter.

No offence aimed at Mali-mate or any other bombers fans who actually know what they're talking about

lol after being one of the highest scoring teams all year, and obviously kicking winning scores to win games.. After one loss the forward line is now "fuckn shit"

No offence aimed at Mali-mate or any other bombers fans who actually know what they're talking about

Your a fucken spud mate, if you had watched essendon all year, you would know that our foward line has been up and down. Outside of Crameri who is a fucking beast our other tall fowards have been poor. Hurley has been shit all year, and outside of a couple of good cameos by carlise, in the past couple of weeks he has also been poor when put up foward. Daniher was also poor up foward last night but you obviously can't be too harsh on him. Our rucks have been good when they've been put up there, but i just think we need 1 more foward up there.

I don't think that they were the reason we lost last night, we were thoroughly beaten everywhere, but while our mids and backs have been consistent all year i feel the foward line has been serviceable at best and could be better.

Maybe when we get Tim Watson back from his hamstring injury next week we can put him up foward? :up:

Just signed up for a course at Frankston Tafe, How to lose a game of Football 101 by Nick Riewoldt

Not giving your boys any of the credit? Cynicism and Geelong must go hand in hand  ;)

Well played though, it was exceedingly shit to watch.

Your a fucken spud mate, if you had watched essendon all year, you would know that our foward line has been up and down. Outside of Crameri who is a fucking beast our other tall fowards have been poor. Hurley has been shit all year, and outside of a couple of good cameos by carlise, in the past couple of weeks he has also been poor when put up foward. Daniher was also poor up foward last night but you obviously can't be too harsh on him. Our rucks have been good when they've been put up there, but i just think we need 1 more foward up there.

I don't think that they were the reason we lost last night, we were thoroughly beaten everywhere, but while our mids and backs have been consistent all year i feel the foward line has been serviceable at best and could be better.

Maybe when we get Tim Watson back from his hamstring injury next week we can put him up foward? :up:

Shutup mate your follow fans invented "The Bronx Cheer",

I should know as I have heard you guys do to at least one of your own players at every Cats v Bombers game in the past five years bar one.

Just signed up for a course at Frankston Tafe, How to lose a game of Football 101 by Nick Riewoldt

Not giving your boys any of the credit? Cynicism and Geelong must go hand in hand  ;)

Well played though, it was exceedingly shit to watch.

Lol it was just a funny joke i came up with in the car. Many stars were shining on Kardinia Park tonight :)

• Like 1

:'( no Swallow for 12 months apparently. and he won't be the same when he returns. And, yet again, get around our great percentage and shithouse ladder place.

Also came here to say that Essendon must be innocent and must clearly be about to get off all charges because of the chairman and high performance managers resigning today. A clear indication that everything is a-ok at Essendon.  :up:

Shutup mate your follow fans invented "The Bronx Cheer",

I should know as I have heard you guys do to at least one of your own players at every Cats v Bombers game in the past five years bar one.

What does that have to do with anything mate????

Been a member for 15 years, supported them ever since i was young and never left a game early, I was simply trying to show i wasn't a 'no idea essendon supporter' by elaborating on a early point I made about essendon's forward line which I probably made in haste due to being pissed off about the game.