Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

On 18/01/2016 at 8:43 AM, Dylan said:

Is that Gombau word something you have received from inside the club? Or just what is occasionally floated around here 

Might as well say this now as one part has happend. What I heard was Gombau to us, Malik and Carrusca to come with him. He is pulling strings from afar looking at the squad he wants for next season.

For Man City, Pellegrini out Pep in, and a massive (MASSIVE) statement signing they are aiming for in their summer. Dunno who.

Edited by CityHeart

2 minutes ago, CityHeart said:

Might as well say this now as one part has happend. What I heard was Gombau to us, Malik and Carrusca to come with him. He is pulling strings from afar looking at the squad he wants for next season.

For Man City, Pellegrini out Pep in, and a massive (MASSIVE) statement signing they are aiming for in their summer. Dunno who.

So you are saying that JVS is having no say in signings now? 

19 minutes ago, CityHeart said:

just saying what I was told - from that id say JVS has a say in signings for this season, but long-term type perhaps not? who knows.

Is this legit or is this one of those "I heard it from a friend of a friend who whos second cousin is a Greek construction worker." moments.

Do you actually know someone who is really in the know

Edited by [LIBBA]

1 minute ago, silva10 said:

Why would Malik go to Brisbane if a swap was on the cards?

Has there been any concrete information this is going to happen?

Davutovic is pretty good re accuracy. He'd clearly state in 'talks'  or give a defined view that things weren't settled if they weren't.

Generally speaking, I take what he says as gospel when he says it IS happening.

4 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Davutovic is pretty good re accuracy. He'd clearly state in 'talks'  or give a defined view that things weren't settled if they weren't.

Generally speaking, I take what he says as gospel when he says it IS happening.

Wrote the first articles about the Koren deal

7 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Ronaldihno deal will be announced next week.

Not sure who will get him, but clubs are trying to finalize sponsorship deals and appearance type fees.

Unless something major falls through, it is a done deal.

Confirmed by a very very very reliable source.

Pretty confident it wont be us.

Bloody hope so anyway.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Not sure who will get him, but clubs are trying to finalize sponsorship deals and appearance type fees.

Who could logically afford him?

Us, Tards? Scum? Ffa Jets?

13 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Pretty confident it wont be us.

Bloody hope so anyway.

I cant think of any obvious clubs, they all have their reasons for and against. Think we can safely rule out WSW & Victory as they dont need a novelty player. I'd say Brisbane, but bringing him in when they are on top of the ladder would be a pretty stupid move. 

Edited by hedaik

I'd be leaning towards the Jets as an FFA funded PR move. Also probably fits in from a footballing need type prespective there.

Potentially Sydney also.

Doubt Brisbane, as the Bakries were tight enough re the pay dispute at the start of the season, let alone paying out mega money for a single bloke

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bt50 said:

I'd be leaning towards the Jets as an FFA funded PR move. Also probably fits in from a footballing need type prespective there.

Potentially Sydney also.

Doubt Brisbane, as the Bakries were tight enough re the pay dispute at the start of the season, let alone paying out mega money for a single bloke

Can see Newcastle happening, would add potential value to the FFA sale of the Jets to potential buyers

1 minute ago, wfc_10 said:

Can see Newcastle happening, would add potential value to the FFA sale of the Jets to potential buyers

Isn't he seeking multiple millions? But if Ange is across the biggest marquee in a league history then the word must have come from FFA although I can't see the jets playing finals and ange said it should make for an interesting finals series.

11 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

We don't need a lazy party boy show pony, besides he's said that he's more interested in staying in Rio until after Carnivale. That tells you where his priorities really are.

Can confirm Ronaldinho will be coming. To satisfy his requirements will be based at Rye. 

1 hour ago, playmaker said:

How many times do I need to say this..he isn't coming to us. Simple as that. No more reliable source bullshit. He isn't coming. 

You blokes are kidding yourselves I reckon! I knew we've been scared off by some older failures in this league like Koren - but they were never that special to begin with. 

Ronaldinho is a once in a lifetime talent. A lazy talent, but genuinely one in 500 million talent. 

If we didn't need him to get back and defend (which I personally don't think we do with Franjic bossing the right), then I reckon he'd add a bit to this team. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, agoalie said:

How many times do I need to say this..he isn't coming to us. Simple as that. No more reliable source bullshit. He isn't coming. 

Wait until next week. Greenline coming my way

5 minutes ago, morphine said:

You blokes are kidding yourselves I reckon! I knew we've been scared off by some older failures in this league like Koren - but they were never that special to begin with. 

Ronaldinho is a once in a lifetime talent. A lazy talent, but genuinely one in 500 million talent. 

If we didn't need him to get back and defend (which I personally don't think we do with Franjic bossing the right), then I reckon he'd add a bit to this team. 

Agree, He is a freak. It would be like dribbling passed a team of 5 year olds

• Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic