Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

TTIM: breaking up with the gf after 3 and a half years

Only 3 and a half years? Surely not long enough to have grown any sort of attachment to. Never mind, a richer, more beautiful girl will come along soon enough and you'll soon forget your last relationship ever happened!

Or that's what I've been told anyway. 

• Like 4

Only 3 and a half years? Surely not long enough to have grown any sort of attachment to. Never mind, a richer, more beautiful girl will come along soon enough and you'll soon forget your last relationship ever happened!

Or that's what I've been told anyway. 

3 and a half years is a long time when you're only 20 though

• Like 1

TTIM: That even if you're not an idiot and are able to navigate the scammers on gumtree, it's full of cheap cunts who want to buy things for half of what would be a reasonable price. Especially since this 'quick offer' crap was introduced.

TTIM: While you could get double the money for the same thing on ebay (because you can do an auction which forces people to pay the market price), the fee structure now has basically made it prohibitively expensive to casually sell things. Not to mention that you're more likely to get scammed one ebay if you're not an idiot, since some cunt who buys from you can just say they didn't get the item or it wasn't as described and ebay will always side with the buyer. Also pretty expensive to buy things (buy it now) on ebay these days because of the fees sellers ask for more.

TTIM: Cheap cunts even when I'm trying to buy things rather than sell things. I wanted to buy something the other day on ebay, brand new from reputable seller is $84, second hand from unknown seller was bid up to like $82. Seriously I wouldn't risk an unknown seller for $2 even if it was new, but cunts happy to take second hand for like $2 saving. Fucking hell, I was hoping to save like $25 buying second hand since it made little difference, but $2 people are fucked.

Please, if you don't have money, don't try to buy things. Go make some fucking money.

Edited by Tesla

TTIM: That even if you're not an idiot and are able to navigate the scammers on gumtree, it's full of cheap cunts who want to buy things for half of what would be a reasonable price. Especially since this 'quick offer' crap was introduced.

TTIM: While you could get double the money for the same thing on ebay (because you can do an auction which forces people to pay the market price), the fee structure now has basically made it prohibitively expensive to casually sell things. Not to mention that you're more likely to get scammed one ebay if you're not an idiot, since some cunt who buys from you can just say they didn't get the item or it wasn't as described and ebay will always side with the buyer. Also pretty expensive to buy things (buy it now) on ebay these days because of the fees sellers ask for more.

TTIM: Cheap cunts even when I'm trying to buy things rather than sell things. I wanted to buy something the other day on ebay, brand new from reputable seller is $84, second hand from unknown seller was bid up to like $82. Seriously I wouldn't risk an unknown seller for $2 even if it was new, but cunts happy to take second hand for like $2 saving. Fucking hell, I was hoping to save like $25 buying second hand since it made little difference, but $2 people are fucked.

Please, if you don't have money, don't try to buy things. Go make some fucking money.

tesla it would be easier if u just post in the TTDIM thread cos everything irks u even the air u breathe 

TTIM: group interviews

so much ass kissing and forced hyper-enthusiasm make me cringe

LOL - So true, in fact I have few good stories from these experiences when at Uni looking for casual jobs after arriving from Perth.

Once I remember after ten minutes of Group Interview Games into what was meant to be an hour session of this crap... I just stood up and said to the guy running things: "This is all so we can get a job selling shoes right?"  And he replied: "Yes"  To which I replied: "I can not be bothered taking part in this to sell shoes" and without saying goodbye I just walked out of the room... I genuinely felt Bill Murrayesque.

Then I remember in another one we were asked to say three things we liked and some really bogan girl started by saying: Death Metal, Black Metal, Grind Metal and like four other types of metal. Seriously they must have just rung every single number that they received to let her in on the process and if I should of walked out then as well.

Only positive experience I had was being in a group of weirdos (mainly weird blokes) and clearly being the most normal person in there when a stunning bird entered the room I therefore knew that she would sit next to me and in the "Introduce the person to your side game" I got to speak to a stunning gal regardless of getting the job which I did end up getting and in which I then discovered the gal was really annoying..

Actually very few things irk me generally, but people being cheap in a way that affects me definitely is one.

Agreed - Nothing is worse than a cheap kent.

Edited by cadete

Once I remember after ten minutes of Group Interview Games into what was meant to be an hour session of this crap... I just stood up and said to the guy running things: "This is all so we can get a job selling shoes right?"  And he replied: "Yes"  To which I replied: "I can not be bothered taking part in this to sell shoes" and without saying goodbye I just walked out of the room... I genuinely felt Bill Murrayesque.

Lol, not a group interview but it reminds me if when I was 16 or something and worked in a food court sandwich store (think subway but not subway)  for a week and a half. Basically the boss asked me at one point why I was working there and TBH I couldn't be fucked any more so my response was simply 'to make some money', he then lost his shit. That was basically the end of my time working there. To this day I don't know what response he expected, we were making sandwiches not saving the world. As long as you didn't give someone food poisoning and managed to upsell some 50c avocado spread a few times a day there really wasn't much to it. It's not like a real job that you actually give a fuck about and can give a good response to the question. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

This. Especially once it's hacked and all over the internet.

All because police are too lazy to do their job. 

If you aren't an idiot there are ways to avoid it but it's just the inconvenience of it all. Fucking massive intrusion on people's civil liberties with bipartisan support. thankfully ISP's "aren't ready" to start collecting today like they are meant to.

Lol, not a group interview but it reminds me if when I was 16 or something and worked in a food court sandwich store (think subway but not subway)  for a week and a half. Basically the boss asked me at one point why I was working there and TBH I couldn't be fucked any more so my response was simply 'to make some money', he then lost his shit. That was basically the end of my time working there. To this day I don't know what response he expected, we were making sandwiches not saving the world. As long as you didn't give someone food poisoning and managed to upsell some 50c avocado spread a few times a day there really wasn't much to it. It's not like a real job that you actually give a fuck about and can give a good response to the question. 

I have mentioned how I worked at Coles throughout High School and College Holidays a bit before but once a similar thing happened in my last year there...

The Store Manager (These guys usually think they are real Big Movers but this one was a particular dick) must have been spanked over by the a Regional Manager and decided to watch us on the CCTV over the Checkouts and see if we were asking PPL for Fly Buys. Anyway he hurls me (As he was never a big fan of the Private School kids working at Coles) into the office and says "What are you even doing working here?"

And I replied "Making money to spend whilst I am at Uni".

He blows his nut and then says something about how he could fire me to which I responded "You are going to tell my SDA Rep you fired me over Fly Buys?".

All he could do was turn to his computer and mumble "Whatever ask for Fly Buys and get out".

TTDIM : cheap cunts on gumtree. Paying 200$ for my smashed screen s5. Happy to have a smashed screen just to save like 100$ :droy: 

Learnt my lesson, trying to sell new shit on gumtree equals a waste of time getting low balled for half the price by cheap cunts. Trying to sell old broken shit equals success taking advantage of cheap cunts happy to save a bit of money.  

Edited by Tesla

TTIM:  since some cunt who buys from you can just say they didn't get the item

Is it worth to just have the delivery option as 'signed' mail? or will it be really hard to sell due to cheap cunts looking for low cost, non-tracked mail service for the product they are buying?

Edited by Young Polak

Is it worth to just have the delivery option as 'signed' mail? or will it be really hard to sell due to cheap cunts looking for low cost, non-tracked mail service for the product they are buying?

Sure, but if someone wants to scam you they'll say the product isn't as described, ebay/paypal will tell them to return it to you for a refund, they can send a blank envelop that's 'signed' and has tracking etc and say that they sent it back.

TTIM: Cunts who won't stfu about today being marty mcfly day or some shit.

12115720_10153546295585380_4176787906377

Yes, hoverboards don't exist yet, we get it. Are me going to have a "day" for every film set in the future now?

Mate.

It's not 'every film set in the future'. It's Back to the Future, you uncultured swine.

Interesting to compare technology advancement to what was expected, seems to never go as fast as expected.

• Like 1

Mate.

It's not 'every film set in the future'. It's Back to the Future, you uncultured swine.

Interesting to compare technology advancement to what was expected, seems to never go as fast as expected.

They made those Futuristic Nikes with lights a year so back which now go for a fortune and I even once saw some idiot wearing a pair on Sydney Road once...

FWIW I wish they would just re-release the White Leather Nike Bruins with the Red Swoosh instead.

• Like 1

They made those Futuristic Nikes with lights a year so back which now go for a fortune and I even once saw some idiot wearing a pair on Sydney Road once...

Yeah I remember seeing that haha.

I don't mind self tying shoe laces becoming a thing though.

Edited by Tesla

Mate.

I met for every film that has a possible future date ( i know its from back to the future)

Back to the future is pretty average film anyway. 

Right handed milk at Woolworths. Bastards.

When will our persecution end?

What's right-handed milk? Something about the packaging ? Not having a shot at you. I'm not left-handed but I'm genuinely interested in what the problem is, because I have a problem with the increasing use of pictograms in our society, and I've found my brain responds easily to words but not to pictures. Which I've begun to find quite difficult to deal with, and so I'm interested in similar things.