Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, hyperfuzz said:

@hyperfuzz yeh I had a look there. The design of the writing is completely different though. It's in solid black. 

Can anyone that's bought the jersey through Nike confirm whether the official coloured name/numbers is printed on?

20 minutes ago, n i k o said:

@hyperfuzz yeh I had a look there. The design of the writing is completely different though. It's in solid black. 

Can anyone that's bought the jersey through Nike confirm whether the official coloured name/numbers is printed on?

Bought one off there earlier this season. 100% legit, the preview on the website is just shit.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Tony999 said:

So a completely new kit is imminent next season as you can purchase the current home jersey for $55?

Have been in contact with the cityzens guy, asked him if we could buy jerseys at the ground for $55 or if it was just online.

"This is an online offer only for Nike adult Home/Away and Nike youth Home for $55.
Please note the offer ends at 4.30pm tomorrow and can be available for collection at the Olympic Blvd shop pre-kick-off however the products at the shops on Saturday will be fully priced."

1 hour ago, Thrillhouse said:

Have been in contact with the cityzens guy, asked him if we could buy jerseys at the ground for $55 or if it was just online.

"This is an online offer only for Nike adult Home/Away and Nike youth Home for $55.
Please note the offer ends at 4.30pm tomorrow and can be available for collection at the Olympic Blvd shop pre-kick-off however the products at the shops on Saturday will be fully priced."

I'm just gona head down to Rebel tomomorrow, show them this price and they'll beat it by 10%

Perfect :D

9 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

Use 10 cityzens points to redeem 15% off online store :up:

Knowing how that works, you wouldnt be able to do that with sale items .

12 hours ago, Pete Heartspur said:

Drives to rebel for a $5 discount, spends $5 on petrol :up:

Drives to rebel for a $5 discount, spends $5 on petrol...

Still saves $10 on postage.

Either way i'm winning

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:15 PM, possiblygeorge said:

That new Los Angeles Football Club in the MLS already has better off-field gear then us.

Yeah, they have better stuff than we do in New York already, too.  :mellow:

You guys just don't have a very wide selection of stuff but the Nike and New Era stuff you do have seems to be better than the absolute crap we have.

For example:

Men's New York City FC adidas Navy Aeroband climawarm Ultimate Hoodie

Boring and ugly use of our colors

Men's New York City FC adidas Navy Culture Crew Sweatshirt

Yuck

Men's New York City FC adidas Black Split Up climawarm Pullover Hoodie

WTF? 

God I wish we had Nike or Under-Armour.

This single, simple Nike attempt annihilates every option we have from Adidas. lol Do you guys even need hoodies?  I thought it was always warm down there.

getproductimage?image=http%3A%2F%2Fpremi

Edited by NYCFCFan10

3 hours ago, NYCFCFan10 said:

This single, simple Nike attempt annihilates every option we have from Adidas. lol Do you guys even need hoodies?  I thought it was always warm down there.

Probably why they designed a quality hoodie as they knew they wouldnt need to sell it. 

However yes Melbourne does get cold enough for hoodies (max 15 deg days in winter), summer not so much but you still get a few night games where you need to rug up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hedaik said:

Probably why they designed a quality hoodie as they knew they wouldnt need to sell it. 

However yes Melbourne does get cold enough for hoodies (max 15 deg days in winter), summer not so much but you still get a few night games where you need to rug up. 

We can only hope for the occasional game in barmy Ballarat. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NYCFCFan10 said:

You guys just don't have a very wide selection of stuff but the Nike and New Era stuff you do have seems to be better than the absolute crap we have.

Unfortunately that hoodie is predominately in the colours of our local rivals. I just assumed it was a Manchester design, either that or we have imbeciles Coming up with this stuff.

As to temp, yeah it's pretty good during the season, though In Previous seasons we played a cup game at ~0 & on the flip side a league game >40.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

On 3/20/2016 at 8:52 PM, jeffplz said:

https://premier.sportsubs.com.au/aleague/melbournecity/products/productdetails?productid=6483

can anyone explain why this one costs $120 fucking dollars?!!?! I want to cop one so bad but jeez, that's almost worth a membership

Capture.PNG

Amart are doing 50% off all City gear until the 28th of March.

Might be the way to go with that Jacket