Melbourne Football

***Help Keep the Red & White***

FB.

I am sure that there is a humanities PhD in all of this. Ok a little cynical but I am astounded as to how much the colours mean to people. As for me my pref is for red and white but I won't slash my wrists over a colour change.

Correct, no one here would either but if we stay in red and white, it will feel like we still following the same club.

Short history, little tradition ........however it's still a foundation and you got to start somewhere

• Like 1

To everyone involved in this, you can hold your heads very high regardless of the Sheik's ultimate decision. I don't think I've even been prouder to be a supporter of this club alongside you all.

Can't wait until Saturday when we all unite as one under the red and white. True until I die! #KeepTheRedAndWhite

You speak the truth. I'm so proud of this clubs supporters right now.

• Like 1

Well is there going to be a march? Should that be worked to get to the stadium in time for people to help hand out the placards?

Problem is no-one knows when the march is.

Get to the pub pre game then was havin a laugh, but of course I'll be at the pub pregame

So,

What time is the March?

Month after feb
  • Like 1

Can't believe that the daily mail is reporting about us, just shows how amazing the effort has been so far by FB and co in getting this campaign up and running.

Can't help but feel though the article was only really run because the author wanted to have a dig at Man city. Anyway, we'll take it!

Well is there going to be a march? Should that be worked to get to the stadium in time for people to help hand out the placards?

Problem is no-one knows when the march is. Get to the pub pre game then was havin a laugh, but of course I'll be at the pub pregame

So,

What time is the March?

Month after feb

What just happened... haha

Problem is no-one knows when the march is. Get to the pub pre game then was havin a laugh, but of course I'll be at the pub pregame

So,

What time is the March?

Month after feb

What just happened... haha

In-joke about people asking "so when is the march?"- I'm not sure of the full context. 

I am sure that there is a humanities PhD in all of this. Ok a little cynical but I am astounded as to how much the colours mean to people. As for me my pref is for red and white but I won't slash my wrists over a colour change.

You know what?  I don't think there would be quite as much passion if we didn't all think the club name was already dead.

You change the both together and most just see it as scrapping the club and starting again.

For me, I have a special passion.  Sky Blue are the colours of NSW and Sydney FC.  I actually dislike Sydney FC more than Victory.  I couldn't support a club that styled themselves (as i see it) on both NSW and Sydney FC - what football clubs in the UK wear is irrelevant to me.

I have the same reaction that Collingwood supporters would have to news that next season they may play in Navy Blue.

Hi guys is anyone free between 12 and 5 tomorrow to do a photoshoot and interview for the Herald Sun? They are interested in publishing an article about us but they need a photo of a few people wearing a bunch of Heart merch. If you're willing to do the photo the interview is optional. Please post here if you're free!

After the purchase of all the materials etc we have about $180 leftover so thought we could get some responses on what to do with the money, Some options were to give the money to fix up the trumpets, drum skins, directly to Yarraside or to the Big Issue street soccer program. All suggestions welcome and if there is a common theme occuring we will go with that one. 

I trust those behind this to make a sound decision.

Fixing up what needs to be fixed up ready for next season sounds good to me.

I'd be happy to make a donation every season so that the $ burden doesn't fall on the same people all the time.

• Like 6

I trust those behind this to make a sound decision.

Fixing up what needs to be fixed up ready for next season sounds good to me.

I'd be happy to make a donation every season so that the $ burden doesn't fall on the same people all the time.

+1!!!!!!!