Melbourne Football

Wishlist for change for 2014/2015 and beyond

alexiano

STOP SHOWING RE-RUNS OF THE LAST GAME ON THE BIG SCREEN ........... UNLESS WE WON

This is unstoppable at the moment, sanctioned by the FFA and fox sports, the club has no choice. Not known to the public but the home game after kewell missed the penalty heart cut out the miss in the preview and got into some trouble over it. Edited by n i k o

STOP SHOWING RE-RUNS OF THE LAST GAME ON THE BIG SCREEN ........... UNLESS WE WON

This is unstoppable at the moment, sanctioned by the FFA and fox sports, the club has no choice. Not known to the public but the home game after kewell missed the penalty heart cut out the miss in the preview and got into some trouble over it.

So, this is the same issue as over-control of websites.

Add to my wish list:

FFA to take the heavy hand off control over club websites and match-day experiences to allow clubs to better develop their own identities and individualities.

Something like that anyway.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 2

Another thing I would like, but doubt that would happen, free (currently have to pay) bookable car parking FOR MEMBERS(maybe if you live a certain distance away. I know they want us to use public transport) near the ground for out of towners. I know there's some free areas, but missing the start of friday night games suck coming from the country if you are working that day and have walk and extra 15 mins to the ground and you are already late !!!

Come on with some of the matches that we have seen we need a laugh at the start to get us in the mood.  :P

oh oh they should show the 2013/2014 blooper reel pre-game !! - with benny hill music !!

Edited by thedukeofhearts

. The thing about those template sites is that either the league or the club can add whatever league related stories are on the main website with the click of a button and with the templates, they're simple enough that pretty much anyone at the club would be able to add content, after taking a one hour training course.

I am sick of my current job, Maybe I should see if they want to start up Melbourne "Whatever" FC TV.

that would actually be kinda cool. I can't say I care about watching Man city and NYC programs, but if they have a little program on us on the man city tv (I'm assuming they have something like it) it would be cool to know people are the world are taking interest in melbourne.

City doesn't have a TV channel, it runs all of its video content on the website and on YouTube (usually several videos a day).

-Sign players born in Melbourne.

-End of year DVD of all games, finals, ACL and pre season games that Heart play.

-Memorabilia avaliable online.

-Better membership packs.

-Match day programs (footy records) with what's going on at Heart but also MCFC and NYC.

-Players names available on kits.

-Wider variety of merch.

-Show some way of rewarding our foundation members, even just acknowledgement would be nice.

-3 fan forums a season (start, middle and end).

-Raffels and drink give aways at the Imperial before home games but also away games (try get more people to attend in away games).

-Buy Vic Park pleaseeeeeeee!!!

• Like 1

Come on with some of the matches that we have seen we need a laugh at the start to get us in the mood.  :P

It was especially amusing seeing dugandzic shaking his head in dismay before the game when he saw on the big screen his miss into the side of the net. I'm sure he was laughing on the inside though.

• Like 1

Another small thing, but a small weather safe square sticker to put onto number plates. A subtle way to show your support than a massive sticker on your car.

As in the one's on every Range Rover at Mt Buller come Winter time?

No thanks. Then don't put it on yours. And I've been up to Buller many times. Haven't seen them. They're more visible for afl teams.

Another small thing, but a small weather safe square sticker to put onto number plates. A subtle way to show your support than a massive sticker on your car.

As in the one's on every Range Rover at Mt Buller come Winter time?

No thanks. Then don't put it on yours. And I've been up to Buller many times. Haven't seen them. They're more visible for afl teams.

That was my whole point - I was referring to the Melbourne Demons one's that have been around since the late 80's.

Couple obscure ideas that I would like to see that I think would benefit the club.

Raffles at the imp - (club to donate match worn gear, signed gear, chance to meet a player) to generate money for tifo's, away trips, banners ect. IMO this would not be a big outlay for the club and would generate more buzz at the imp pre game and strengthen relations between fans and club.

Fan commentary - I know they have dabbled in it before, and years back in the EPL it was a red button option and it was hilarious. Anything not to hear Andy Harper's voice.

More heart hand outs at game especially for kids. I know the clappers are annoying and look cheap but kids love them and it's important to get them excited about the match day experience. ABC to offer portable radions to listen to the match live.

Ticker to be sent to Abu Dhabi and stoned.

I always thought the Demon's fans were based at Falls Creek?

All I know is that they are nowhere near the MCG.

Unless they somehow make the finals and then pack out the MCC and argue amongst each other over who saved which seat first with which piece of newspaper. (As these types have money issues.)

• Like 1