Melbourne Football

Melbourne City's New HQ and Training Facility

Dylan

There is temporary fencing around half the Latrobe field at the moment which is extended through to some of the student car parking. Looks quite new.

There was some digging happening mid pitch on the other half of the fields with a few utes cruising around the place.

Didn't look too busy but obviously something is happening down there...

have any other a league clubs started their pre seasons?

Probably not. No-one else will go to their overseas training base in July and play a Championship and League One team while they are there either...

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 1

Here is my prediction. Etihad as sponsor on the shirts and Westpac to be moved to the shorts. Probably explains why the training tops are blank as they might not have worked out all the details yet. 

Edited by Dylan

Who is the third keeper out there today training with Redmayne, Tando and Joey Didulica?

Marko Stevanja, Youth team keeper......trained with the first team keepers all last season IIRC

I thought it might be. Makes me wonder whether he's actually in the seniors now? Is he now preferred to Bray and Maynard?