Melbourne Football

Josh Kennedy

Kiro Kompiro

Kennedy thinks we've been playing well and been unlucky.

Are we a cult, that's the only thing I ever hear!

That's because you're unlucky

Just being polite, no one ever says what they think, unless of course their on here.

Edited by Jovan

What else can he say? That we've been absolute rubbish under a coach who has no idea?

All these player interviews and club reports are a complete waste of time. Really, the only things that are worth reading or viewing are independent assessments by those who know the game and the league we're in.

Nicky Kalmar probably gave van' t Schip the same sort of assessment that I've been giving him from behind the bench these past weeks, and he's paying for it with his livelihood. It doesn't pay to bad mouth the boss!

What else can he say? That we've been absolute rubbish under a coach who has no idea?

All these player interviews and club reports are a complete waste of time. Really, the only things that are worth reading or viewing are independent assessments by those who know the game and the league we're in.

Nicky Kalmar probably gave van' t Schip the same sort of assessment that I've been giving him from behind the bench these past weeks, and he's paying for it with his livelihood. It doesn't pay to bad mouth the boss!

Kalmar Is paying because he is a shit footballer

• Like 1

Nicky Kalmar probably gave van' t Schip the same sort of assessment that I've been giving him from behind the bench these past weeks, and he's paying for it with his livelihood. It doesn't pay to bad mouth the boss! Kalmar Is paying because he is a shit footballer

Couldn't agree more

Nicky Kalmar probably gave van' t Schip the same sort of assessment that I've been giving him from behind the bench these past weeks, and he's paying for it with his livelihood. It doesn't pay to bad mouth the boss!Kalmar Is paying because he is a shit footballer Couldn't agree more

Doesn't add up imo, otherwise half the squad would be 'paying'.

JVS probably wanted to convert him to a left back.

Kalmar Is paying because he is a shit footballer

Couldn't agree more

Doesn't add up imo, otherwise half the squad would be 'paying'.

JVS probably wanted to convert him to a left back.

Was Kalmar ever tried as a striker? If memory serves correct, he was at least once or twice. Seems like it would be one of the more logical conversions.

Interesting that our best conversion (Hoffman) was done by JA rather than JVS

Nicky Kalmar probably gave van' t Schip the same sort of assessment that I've been giving him from behind the bench these past weeks, and he's paying for it with his livelihood. It doesn't pay to bad mouth the boss!Kalmar Is paying because he is a shit footballerCouldn't agree more Doesn't add up imo, otherwise half the squad would be 'paying'.

JVS probably wanted to convert him to a left back. Was Kalmar ever tried as a striker? If memory serves correct, he was at least once or twice. Seems like it would be one of the more logical conversions.

When talking to Scott Munn at the first away derby last season. He said that it was actually JVS that had chosen to push Hoffman at right back.

No, our best conversion was Behich (winger to LB) and that was done by JVS.

Completely forgot about that because he played LB as soon as he arrived.

Victoree fans def dont forget he was once a winger... :D :D :D

• Like 2

Jesus didn't make it

http://www.abc.net.a...p-squad/5984902

Socceroos' 23-man Asian Cup squad
  • Terry Antonis, Aziz Behich, Mark Bresciano, Nathan Burns, Tim Cahill, Jason Davidson, Ivan Franjic, Eugene Galekovic, Chris Herd, Mile Jedinak, Tomi Juric, Robbie Kruse, Mitchell Langerak, Mathew Leckie, Luongo, Matt McKay, Mark Milligan, Tommy Oar, Mat Ryan, Trent Sainsbury, Matthew Spiranovic, James Troisi, Alex Wilkinson.

Jesus didn't make it

• Terry Antonis, Aziz Behich, Mark Bresciano, Nathan Burns, Tim Cahill, Jason Davidson, Ivan Franjic, Eugene Galekovic, Chris Herd, Mile Jedinak, Tomi Juric, Robbie Kruse, Mitchell Langerak, Mathew Leckie, Luongo, Matt McKay, Mark Milligan, Tommy Oar, Mat Ryan, Trent Sainsbury, Matthew Spiranovic, James Troisi, Alex Wilkinson.

I am liking the shitness of this team... hopefully Ange will be sacked soon and Citeh will have our next coach.

Jesus didn't make it

I am liking the shitness of this team... hopefully Ange will be sacked soon and Citeh will have our next coach.

Imagine the agony that MV fans would feel about that... :lol:

<p>

Jesus didn't make it

Imagine the agony that MV fans would feel about that... :lol:

I hope they choke on their vomit.

• 2 weeks later...

"His one-and-a-half-year contract with City does not begin until January 6, meaning the striker’s City debut won’t come until the February 1 game against Western Sydney at AAMI Park."

He's now officially a Heart player!

Welcome JK!  :)

is he injured yet ?

• Like 3

"His one-and-a-half-year contract with City does not begin until January 6, meaning the striker’s City debut won’t come until the February 1 game against Western Sydney at AAMI Park."

He's now officially a Heart player!

Welcome JK!  :)

is he injured yet ?

That's the spirit! :up:

Calf strain, 1 week? .......... (turns out the be 10 weeks)

• 3 weeks later...