Melbourne Football

Round 10 - Sydney FC vs MHFC - Sunday 15 Dec 5pm

hakz7

I will be there with the missus...

Please make sure she is dressed according to the offical "KGB Bring Along a Chick" Style Guide. :up:

Ah Cadete, she aint no ( spring ) chick(en) we 're in our 50's but will be there with passion!

anyone know of a pre game drinks ????

Leaving the wife and baby at home for this so wouldn't mind grabbing a drink prior to the game too...if Yarraside will have me that is  :P

Is Olympic Hotel SFC territory or is it safe to grab a drink there before the game?

I'm not going up this time (First Season I wont see MHFC vs SFC in Sydney) but I  presume "The Bat and Ball" would be the best Pre Drinks destination.

The Bat and Ball these days has a group of SFC fans approx 60 that drink there. so would really depend on how many people you guys are bringing up

yep, most excited I've been for a game since round 3 and we all know how that ended...The next three weeks opens up for us with Sydney, Vic and Wellington at home. If Aloisi won't be able to hide without results from those games. Unfortunately by the time the trainwreck gets cleared up it will be too late :(