Melbourne Football

Round 6 v Sydney FC - AAMI Park Friday 16th

Mstrkrft

Where can you buy a heart scarf at AAMI? and how much?

yarraside scarf is the only scarf you need

sorry where can i buy it, lost my scarf last match

Melbourne Heart FC scarves can be purchased from many merchandise outlets throughout the stadium. Just get there earlier and have a walk around.

I bought my Yarraside scarf last week from the core at the Imp if you want this scarf. They were just sitting outside and I assume they will be again so just see them there. 

Also what are everyone's crowd and result predictions? I may have already posted but I think 1-0 with Dugandzic to score the winner with a crowd of approx 9,500. I am not sure how to view the PAX for a game but if anyone can see it post it here. 

Edited by RoyalHeart
  • Like 1

If the pax includes memberships then we've sold a grand total of eight additional tickets so far. Three of which are mine.

From what I have read/can gather PAX is the total member reserved seats for the match so: Prem A, B, Active and Ace of Hearts plus all additional tickets sold via ticketek including GA tickets. Could be wrong but!

We'll win 3-1. We'll go up 2-0 early, thinking we've won the game than Sydney will peg one back and we'll start thinking 'oh shit its CCM all over again'. But, We'll show we've grown as a team and get another goal to seal it :up:

We'll get around 10k for the crowd too

Dudes would be shot for this kind of Jinxing in Mexico.

All I want is a game TBH - Last time we got under 30 Minutes before all our hope was dashed.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

We'll win 3-1. We'll go up 2-0 early, thinking we've won the game than Sydney will peg one back and we'll start thinking 'oh shit its CCM all over again'. But, We'll show we've grown as a team and get another goal to seal it :up:

We'll get around 10k for the crowd too

Dudes would be shot for this kind of Jinxing in Mexico.

You got to believe Cadete!! :up: Cause if we lose tonight i don't know what i'll do.....

Why do PPL on this forum have some weird belief that Defenders do not ever need to play long balls?

Of course not but long or short passes out of defence are the first pass in an attacking sequence and so should be done to give an advantage to one of our attacking players. A high ball to a player in a 1:3 situation (often the case) where we don't get the first ball or second ball, or to a player who has no support from poorly positioned midfielders merely invites a turnover and more pressure on our defenders. Similarly square balls between the 2 CBs just reflects poor positioning and movement of our upfield players in not offering a passing opportunity. There's a big differences between a clever long pass that instantly cuts out 5 to 6 defending players and an aimless long ball because there are no passing options.

• Like 1

Williams to be dropped completely, let Kalmar and Mauk have a go in #10 seeing as they do more 10 minutes then Williams does in 90.

Bring another one of youth players up for fuck sake and drop Williams, he has been shocking for 3 straight seasons and is useless in 99% of the games he has played.

But yet again, having JA as a manager, dont see him letting more than 3-4 young kids on the game day squad.

But, we can't drop Williams, we don't want to disappoint those coming out specifically to "see the stars collide"...

Screen_Shot_2013_11_13_at_5_47_42_PM.png

This nifty advertising campaign is bringing them in!!!!

Where can you buy a heart scarf at AAMI? and how much?

yarraside scarf is the only scarf you need

sorry where can i buy it, lost my scarf last match

Melbourne Heart FC scarves can be purchased from many merchandise outlets throughout the stadium. Just get there earlier and have a walk around.

I bought my Yarraside scarf last week from the core at the Imp if you want this scarf. They were just sitting outside and I assume they will be again so just see them there. 

Also what are everyone's crowd and result predictions? I may have already posted but I think 1-0 with Dugandzic to score the winner with a crowd of approx 9,500. I am not sure how to view the PAX for a game but if anyone can see it post it here. 

Cheers mate, thx for the info

We will win tonight inspite of JA's shit coaching and man management because Franky and SFC is shittier than us. McFlynn and Ryall FFS!

If we can't beat them we should voluntarily drop to the VPL and hand our license back to FFA. Only having a laugh of course ;)

Edited by HEARTinator

We should be confident against Sydney. We have 3 wins, 5 draws and only 1 loss against them. Also, they have conceded on average 2.25 goals a game since round 2 (excluding round 1 home win against Newcastle, which looks like an anomaly).

I'm confident we'll win, and win convincingly. I back the players we have, and reckon we'll put a few past Sydney's weak defence.

3-1 win. Mifsud scoring a brace, and Williams scoring the third.