Melbourne Football

Matchday Thread

mus-28

They did show a couple of replays but only one looking at the offside. It was borderline, probably onside just I think. By the refs interpretation, that should've been handball.

Edit: actually it probably wasn't.

The only replay I saw was from the first pass (from troisi?) not the flick from traore.

Pretty sure he was clearly offside from Traore's flick.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing the handball again, but don't think it would have been that harsh if given.

I guess I'm alone but I reckon the brass band is great. A refreshing point of difference (although doing the who do we sing for chant is cringeworthy)

No, you're not alone. It's traditional and we could do it several times a season. I know the kids enjoy playing at half-time but surely we could do something different now and again...

i just meant that with ramsay/behich i can't see us going for another left sided player (LB or LW for that matter)

i don't disagree with you though.

Considering Goodwin's age and the fact he can play as a LB and a LW (Perhaps even elsewhere) I think Heart would be very happy to take him back right now.

Edited by cadete