Melbourne Football

Round 1 - Heart v Victory

heartrate

ITs fucking game day, never been so pumped, please have mate on the right and ramsay on the left, the amount of times we can get in behind, fuck Please get the squad right JA

REDDERS

WALKER- KISNORBO - WIEELART - BEHICH

MURDOCCA - GERHART

MATE - KEWELL - RAMSAY

WILLIAMS/GOL GOL

Tando - williams/gol gol - vranks - kalmar - miglorini

• Like 4

Golgol Mebrahtu is expected to start as Heart’s loan striker in the absence of Michael Mifsud, who is on international duty for Malta.

Mate Dugandzic and David Williams are likely to offer attacking support from the flanks, with Kewell slotting in to the No.10 role.

(Source: http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/football/melbourne-heart-coach-john-aloisi-admits-his-team-need-to-perform-in-2013-14/story-fnhq5z8s-1226738582073)

Edited by Murfy1

The Herald Sun earlier this week (in an article written by Davutovic, I believe) predicted the same starting 11 as the Age (including Migliorini and Hoffman), with Gerhardt starting over Murdocca.

So I reckon this will be our starting XI:

--------------Redmayne-----------------

Hoffman--Kisnorbo-Wielaert-Behich

---------Murdocca---Migliorini---------

Dugandzic---Kewell----Wiliams-------

----------------Mebrahtu-----------------

I agree with every starter except Hoffman ©.

It took me a while to pick Williams over Ramsay, but Williams always plays well in derbies and I reckon Ramsay would be more effective off the bench than Williams.

We are so fucked with Aloisi, I wish Nus had come in earlier do he was able to point out how much I a tactical retard Aloisi is.

This is the perfect line-up for this game:

REDDERS

WALKER- KISNORBO - WIEELART - BEHICH

MURDOCCA - GERHART

MATE - KEWELL - RAMSAY

GOLGOL

Ramsey is a much stronger winger than Williams, he works better with Aziz, can drop back more, and has a better shot and cross on him.

I'm not too fussed if Migliorini starts over Paddy, but I think his presence would be critical in a game like this, with Miligan absent, he could easily mark Nicholls out of the game giving them peanuts in midfield.

Hoffman :droy: He will be targeted so badly, I'm still hopping it's all just been a really shit decoy... I really can't see what Walkers done to be cut. This will put a lot of pressure on Kisnorbo and Robbie, however, that pairing in the centre of defence has awesome potential!

EDIT: Pridiction from page 5 of this thread, 15 days ago - notbad.gif

Predicting JA's Starting 11 early here:

Redmayne

Hoffman - Kisnorbo - Wielaert* - Behich

Murdocca - Gerhardt*

Dugandzic - Kewell - Williams

Mebrahtu

*Depending on Robbies fitness, otherwise PG at CB and Migliorini at CM.

Edited by LR9

Golgol Mebrahtu is expected to start as Heart’s loan striker in the absence of Michael Mifsud, who is on international duty for Malta.

Mate Dugandzic and David Williams are likely to offer attacking support from the flanks, with Kewell slotting in to the No.10 role.

(Source: http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/football/melbourne-heart-coach-john-aloisi-admits-his-team-need-to-perform-in-2013-14/story-fnhq5z8s-1226738582073)

Lone

• Like 1

Just buying an active area ticket for a mate now in section 18 and mine's in 19, it's been given an allocated seat with the ticket but it still says Melbourne Heart active area. Just wondering whether we can go into either section or do we have to stay in the allocated section?

Just buying an active area ticket for a mate now in section 18 and mine's in 19, it's been given an allocated seat with the ticket but it still says Melbourne Heart active area. Just wondering whether we can go into either section or do we have to stay in the allocated section?

Sit where you want.

If hoffman starts JA should be taken to a psychiatrist right after the game to make sure he is mentally stable. Than sacked :up:

IMO the issue here is that JA does not have the same sort of faith in younger players that some other coaches do. Given the choice between a 20-y-o and a 25-y-o I think he's almost always going to go for the older player. In a salary- and number-capped league a very great deal depends on the coach, as has been said before, and we have a novice coach who so far has an undistinguished record. If the coaches swapped places for tonight's game I think you'd find that the pundits would be going for Heart.

I shall be relieved if we can get out of this one with a draw.

Sit where you want.

Will be standing but awesome! 

Cheers  :D