Melbourne Football

Joseph Barton

marteaux

Has to be one of the two Melbourne clubs...

Every other side has virtually completed their squads for 2013/14.

Whilst Milligan is at the center of a third bid from CP which matches MV's $1.5m valuation, and we've just lost Engelaar, presumably for the season...

• Like 3

Whilst Milligan is at the center of a third bid from CP which matches MV's $1.5m valuation, and we've just lost Engelaar, presumably for the season...

How are the visitors going with Gallas? I suppose if you wanted to speculate it seems like an aus team has just entered the race which would suggest us, given the timing

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

Whilst Milligan is at the center of a third bid from CP which matches MV's $1.5m valuation, and we've just lost Engelaar, presumably for the season...

How are the visitors going with Gallas? I suppose if you wanted to speculate it seems like an aus team has just entered the race which would suggest us, given the timing Apparently ange isn't looking for a striker.... It won't be the victory looking at him! I'm hoping its us!

• Like 1

Whilst Milligan is at the center of a third bid from CP which matches MV's $1.5m valuation, and we've just lost Engelaar, presumably for the season...

How are the visitors going with Gallas? I suppose if you wanted to speculate it seems like an aus team has just entered the race which would suggest us, given the timing Apparently ange isn't looking for a striker.... It won't be the victory looking at him! I'm hoping its us!

Joey isn't a striker, he's a DM. They might sell Milligan and use that to money to get him

How are the visitors going with Gallas? I suppose if you wanted to speculate it seems like an aus team has just entered the race which would suggest us, given the timingApparently ange isn't looking for a striker.... It won't be the victory looking at him! I'm hoping its us!

Joey isn't a striker, he's a DM. They might sell Milligan and use that to money to get him Geez I thought he was a striker.... My bad I must of mistaken him for another guy whom sounded similar! As for Miligan being sold to Crystal Palace highly unlikely Ange will let it happen. I was under the impression that we have moved fast for a DM replacement and we have approached Joey.

• Like 1

Reading his Wikipedia CV he looks likely to spend as much time off the pitch as on it.

So true, but the initial worldwide media attention upon signing a player like Barton albeit only for a couple of days would be really quite interesting.

Not to ignore the fact that he's a highly capable footballer when he is actually on the pitch  ;)

Reading his Wikipedia CV he looks likely to spend as much time off the pitch as on it.

So true, but the initial worldwide media attention upon signing a player like Barton albeit only for a couple of days would be really quite interesting.

Not to ignore the fact that he's a highly capable footballer when he is actually on the pitch ;)

Just a little perspective.

Heart 13k Twitter followers.

Joey 2.3 million.

First 3 seasons the club seemed to have a certain 'good guy' profile they'd use for signing players. But now we've signed Kewell I guess that's been thrown out the window and anyone one is possible. We've certainly lacked some on field (don't know how else to put it) cunt'iness.

Would be fun to see him in the league at any club.

• Like 3