Melbourne Football

Harry Kewell

Murfy1

Cant believe all the Kewell hate.

He hasnt put a foot wrong since he's come to our club. Actually think hes conducting himself extremely well and a hell a lot better then he did with mungs down the road.

Exactly - Esp when you compare his behaviour with Garcia over the Off Season.

• Like 3

Demanding the club pay him a much higher fee than anybody else was prepared to offer him.

And then despite Heart presenting him with by far the best offer on the table - After a long time of doing nothing choosing to go elsewhere for much less...

To Sydney - Even though he told Heart his homesickness for Perth was a reason he needed a better offer.

So yeah - That behaviour...

• Like 1

He hasnt put a foot wrong since he's come to our club. Actually think hes conducting himself extremely well and a hell a lot better then he did with mungs down the road.

My comment was purely based on Kewell in the ad. It was a horrible impression of Matthew Richardson.

My comment was purely based on Kewell in the ad. It was a horrible impression of Matthew Richardson.

I dont see the resemblance.

Didnt get a gay vibe from Kewell's ad at all :D

• Like 1

Ease up mate! If Richo was gay I would've turned by now!

• Like 1

Well if thats the case...

Turn over and bend over for Richo cause he is 100% homo

Edited by [LIBBA]
  • Like 1

Well if thats the case...

Turn over and bend over for Richo cause he is 100% homo

Yeah, pretty sure richo being gay is the worst kept secret

Was a talking point for all of my victory loving mates the very next day! So yes!

I think we could go for a better angle on our membership slogan. I know people hate focusing on the fact we have so many ex-victory players, but why not use that as a positive?

Have an ad with kewell talking about how he's joined 'the better half of melbourne' as well as some tidbits from mate and aziz. Surely our advertising staff could come up with a good slogan like 'the grass is greener on the otherside' or 'victory is old news' or some shit like that. 

I think that everything kewell has done for the club so far has been wonderful, has been in the media a lot talking about heart and saying the right things, but i just think this advert could've been done better.

Was a talking point for all of my victory loving mates the very next day! So yes!

I think we could go for a better angle on our membership slogan. I know people hate focusing on the fact we have so many ex-victory players, but why not use that as a positive?

Have an ad with kewell talking about how he's joined 'the better half of melbourne' as well as some tidbits from mate and aziz. Surely our advertising staff could come up with a good slogan like 'the grass is greener on the otherside' or 'victory is old news' or some shit like that. 

I think that everything kewell has done for the club so far has been wonderful, has been in the media a lot talking about heart and saying the right things, but i just think this advert could've been done better.

Considering were in melbourne they should say "Don't be mainstream, pick Heart" 

gotta do a lot to get back into the national team after being missing for the past year

No one is denying that. He'll have to have one hell of a season to get a look in at th WC.

That's not what we should be judging him on. His here playing and for our club. It's his actions and words whilst representing Melbourne Heart that he should be judged on.

So far I'd like someone to tell me one mistake his made?

• Like 2

gotta do a lot to get back into the national team after being missing for the past year

No one is denying that. He'll have to have one hell of a season to get a look in at th WC.

That's not what we should be judging him on. His here playing and for our club. It's his actions and words whilst representing Melbourne Heart that he should be judged on.

So far I'd like someone to tell me one mistake his made?

Should have seen the Engelaar injury in a dream the night before and crash tackled Broich just in time... 

Wait what?

Richo is gay?

It's well documented Richo and David Hille have had decent amounts of bum sex of the years.

Next cab off the rank: Tom Hawkins  

How come you know so much about gay footballers?

I'm homosexual.

Still, reckon tour gaydar may be off about Richo....next you'll be saying The Thorpedo is gay.