2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

2012/2013 season Vs 2013/14 season

3,300 August  16th Vs 3800 (+15.15%)
3,650 August  30th Vs 4272 (+17.04%)
4,000 Sept.     12th Vs 4633 (+15.83%)

4750 Day before R1 V 5908 (+24.38%)

5,500 Nov.       14th

5,850 Nov.       29th (5 game memberships came out)

6,025 Dec.       18th

24.38% increase is pretty bloody good! :up:

Edited by Red or Dead
  • Like 6

6,000 by Derby day (today) - hope so. A great boost over last year. Tommykin, you seem really good in collecting membership numbers. Do you know how our increase compares with the other clubs? Wondering if we are seeing the effect of an increase in interest in the sport generally. Irrespective it's all good. Looking forward to a great atmosphere at the game today. Come on you boys in red.

I think about this alot, if every single member of the 6, 000 we have, got at least one person to sign up then there'd be a massive domino effect eg. Family members signing up other family members and those who were brought in by the current members getting others to join too

Mind you this may be difficult to roll out but I think we should try

Edited by CALZALOL

I think about this alot, if every single member of the 6, 000 we have, got at least one person to sign up then there'd be a massive domino effect eg. Family members signing up other family members and those who were brought in by the current members getting others to join too

Mind you this may be difficult to roll out but I think we should try

No doubt about this at all.. Jump on the #OneMelburnian campaign for 13/14.

I'm proud to know that members that I've referred have since referred members and who knows where it'll stop. Call it a domino, butterfly effect. The fact of the matter is, if you bring at least 1 member you can make a difference.

• Like 1

@Red or Dead

I have an active membership aswell as a premium A membership with my brother and dad.

I'm picking the active up at the game on Saturday but the premium A was supposed to be sent in the mail.

My dad has called the club twice already and the memberships have still not come, pretty poor if you ask me.