Melbourne Football

RD 4 City V Adelaide 7:30pm Friday 31st October.

Dylan

One thing that I liked about last season is even when we were losing every game the active area would still chant for 90 minutes and actually have fun with some chants rather then just get pissed off and only the first couple of rows chant.

Needs to be done, if we go down against adelaide on Friday start having fun with chants and make a joke out of things

As stupid as it sounds that's what brought me back to every game last year even when the results were shit

Every week so far I have predicted a win (or at least stated that would should win), so much like that episode of Seinfeld where George realized every decision he has ever made was wrong so he did the opposite. I am going to do the same and hope it has the same effect on us.

We will get smashed and lose this by 4 goals

I'm saying that we will get smashed by 4 goals aswell except I'm saying it because that's genuinely what I expect to happen

Every week so far I have predicted a win (or at least stated that would should win), so much like that episode of Seinfeld where George realized every decision he has ever made was wrong so he did the opposite. I am going to do the same and hope it has the same effect on us.

We will get smashed and lose this by 4 goals

I hope you are going to have chicken salad on rye with a side of potato salad for lunch all this week then :P

• Like 2

Archibald RB, Hoffman LB and both to sit deeper.

Garuccio and Duff on the wings, and get some interchange going. Villa as no.9.

Paartalu as DM, Mauk and Mooy as AMs.

No room for "Lazarus" (Germano) in your side jw?

Surely even half cut he'd make both a better RB than Ross (who I think one day will be a top drawer central defender, but that is a while away yet) or a better LB than TH (The Hoff), who has taken a season to get to "A League acceptable" at RB and might have to start from scratch again on the left.  I'd keep TH where he is and play Lazarus on the left, as per my post in the Lazarus thread. 

Archibald RB, Hoffman LB and both to sit deeper.

Garuccio and Duff on the wings, and get some interchange going. Villa as no.9.

Paartalu as DM, Mauk and Mooy as AMs.

No room for "Lazarus" (Germano) in your side jw?

Surely even half cut he'd make both a better RB than Ross (who I think one day will be a top drawer central defender, but that is a while away yet) or a better LB than TH (The Hoff), who has taken a season to get to "A League acceptable" at RB and might have to start from scratch again on the left.  I'd keep TH where he is and play Lazarus on the left, as per my post in the Lazarus thread. 

Not confident that he's fully ready for the A-League after just 46 minutes with the NYL side.