Melbourne Football

Aziz Behich

Murfy1

• 2 months later...

Due to Fenevbahçe and Beşiktaş being banned fron Europe, Bursaspor has a chance to make the UCL. Would be huge if Aziz could feature in the tournament.

Has he been starting any games yet?If I'm not wrong, he had started once in a cup game. But as he has said earlier, he found it hard to impress his new manager after the one that had signed him, left. Let's hope he has a breakout season for the next campaign.

• 2 weeks later...

Bring him back and play him in an attacking position. Dont care if he can't shoot, he's the only player whos willing to take a player on.

Yes, he can't shoot - can't cross but lets give him a game ahead of Mate and Gol cos he can dribble from one corner flag to another before putting the ball out of bounds.
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be opposed to Behich  coming back. Ramsay was generally struggling to get first team opportunities at Adelaide and Behich is proven at Heart and makes people stand up and take notice every time he gets the ball.

Regardless, it looks as if Aziz will need to move to re-establish himself.

Edited by Peter

Bring him back and play him in an attacking position. Dont care if he can't shoot, he's the only player whos willing to take a player on.

Yes, he can't shoot - can't cross but lets give him a game ahead of Mate and Gol cos he can dribble from one corner flag to another before putting the ball out of bounds.

Well we all praised him for his attacking ability not his defensive.

I wouldn't be opposed to Behich  coming back. Ramsay was generally struggling to get first team opportunities at Adelaide and Behich is proven at Heart and makes people stand up and take notice every time he gets the ball.

Of course we wouldn't be opposed you gronk 

That's nice to hear, as it appeared that some others weren't that keen if you read back a little.

p.s. Congratulations Luke. I have been called a number of things in my life but this is the first time I have been labelled a gronk. The spell check doesn't recognise the word but according to the urban dictionary I am now "a total loser, moron and idiot who always says "ill just" before he/she does anything". But as I never said "I'll just" I will excuse you for not having your facts in order. Otherwise you can contact the Urban Dictionary site and advise them to update their definitions.

Kind regards

Peter the gronk.

Unfortunately, Bursaspor have just bought former Milan left-back Taye Taiwo. This will obviously decrease the chances of Aziz playing first-team football.

Taiwo is shit, but better than  Aziz. 

Its like the Babalj situation with the coach leaving etc..

That's nice to hear, as it appeared that some others weren't that keen if you read back a little.

p.s. Congratulations Luke. I have been called a number of things in my life but this is the first time I have been labelled a gronk. The spell check doesn't recognise the word but according to the urban dictionary I am now "a total loser, moron and idiot who always says "ill just" before he/she does anything". But as I never said "I'll just" I will excuse you for not having your facts in order. Otherwise you can contact the Urban Dictionary site and advise them to update their definitions.

Kind regards

Peter the gronk.

Seriously though, Why would Heart ever be opposed to Behich coming back ? 

I wouldn't be opposed to Behich  coming back. Ramsay was generally struggling to get first team opportunities at Adelaide and Behich is proven at Heart and makes people stand up and take notice every time he gets the ball.Regardless, it looks as if Aziz will need to move to re-establish himself.

That's nice to hear, as it appeared that some others weren't that keen if you read back a little. p.s. Congratulations Luke. I have been called a number of things in my life but this is the first time I have been labelled a gronk. The spell check doesn't recognise the word but according to the urban dictionary I am now "a total loser, moron and idiot who always says "ill just" before he/she does anything". But as I never said "I'll just" I will excuse you for not having your facts in order. Otherwise you can contact the Urban Dictionary site and advise them to update their definitions.Kind regardsPeter the gronk.

Seriously though, Why would Heart ever be opposed to Behich coming back ?

Can you read?? Serious question. Because if you could read you would see Peter does not object to Behich coming back. Why are you still persisting questioning the guy as to why Heart would oppose him returning when he clearly does not, he agrees with you lol. After careful analysis and deliberation what should have tipped you off is when he said in the very first sentence "I wouldn't be opposed to Behich coming back."

• Like 1

Due to Fenevbahçe and Beşiktaş being banned fron Europe, Bursaspor has a chance to make the UCL. Would be huge if Aziz could feature in the tournament.

Temporarily banned, will be unbanned when UEFA headquarters are burnt and salted.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be opposed to Behich  coming back. Ramsay was generally struggling to get first team opportunities at Adelaide and Behich is proven at Heart and makes people stand up and take notice every time he gets the ball.Regardless, it looks as if Aziz will need to move to re-establish himself.

Of course we wouldn't be opposed you gronk That's nice to hear, as it appeared that some others weren't that keen if you read back a little. p.s. Congratulations Luke. I have been called a number of things in my life but this is the first time I have been labelled a gronk. The spell check doesn't recognise the word but according to the urban dictionary I am now "a total loser, moron and idiot who always says "ill just" before he/she does anything". But as I never said "I'll just" I will excuse you for not having your facts in order. Otherwise you can contact the Urban Dictionary site and advise them to update their definitions.Kind regardsPeter the gronk.  Seriously though, Why would Heart ever be opposed to Behich coming back ?

Can you read?? Serious question. Because if you could read you would see Peter does not object to Behich coming back. Why are you still persisting questioning the guy as to why Heart would oppose him returning when he clearly does not, he agrees with you lol. After careful analysis and deliberation what should have tipped you off is when he said in the very first sentence "I wouldn't be opposed to Behich coming back."

Not sure what everyones problem with Behich is. But just the notion that Heart would somehow be opposed to Behich coming back is insane 

Of course we wouldn't be opposed you gronk That's nice to hear, as it appeared that some others weren't that keen if you read back a little. p.s. Congratulations Luke. I have been called a number of things in my life but this is the first time I have been labelled a gronk. The spell check doesn't recognise the word but according to the urban dictionary I am now "a total loser, moron and idiot who always says "ill just" before he/she does anything". But as I never said "I'll just" I will excuse you for not having your facts in order. Otherwise you can contact the Urban Dictionary site and advise them to update their definitions.Kind regardsPeter the gronk.  Seriously though, Why would Heart ever be opposed to Behich coming back ?

Not sure what everyones problem with Behich is. But just the notion that Heart would somehow be opposed to Behich coming back is insane 

"I wouldn't be opposed to Behich coming back."

"I wouldn't be opposed to Behich coming back."

Neither would I

?????

I would not be opposed to him coming back, I just think out of all the players that have played for Melb Heart he is the one that it is the most over rated by Heart fans.

I still stand by my point of view that I could still easily see Goodwin going further with his Football Career than Aziz.

• Like 1

I still stand by my point of view that I could still easily see Goodwin going further with his Football Career than Aziz.

That I can agree with. He defends better than aziz and he can actually shoot, I was fuming that we let him go. Mind boggling really.

That I can agree with. He defends better than aziz and he can actually shoot, I was fuming that we let him go. Mind boggling really.

Ffs Goodwin was a fantastic little player. Just thinking about how he wasn't offered a contract on that derby performance alone is gut wrenching.

If only that rocket from outside the box had gone in..

I watched the majority of the home NYL matches in their first season, and TBH I got the impression that JA and young Craig didn't hit it off all that well. I might be completely wrong, but that was my impression. And once Arthur Papas went the writing was on the wall.

It's not the easiest job to manage all this of course. The senior squad is limited in numbers, and it's not always possible to find the room for all the NYL players you might want to promote. In the same breath let me say that I don't think we're aggressive enough in moving senior players on who are no longer performing. Other clubs seem to find ways of doing this but we don't.

What pisses me off is that I have the gut feeling that we're going to do the same thing with Alistair Bray.

Ffs Goodwin was a fantastic little player. Just thinking about how he wasn't offered a contract on that derby performance alone is gut wrenching.

If only that rocket from outside the box had gone in..

I watched the majority of the home NYL matches in their first season, and TBH I got the impression that JA and young Craig didn't hit it off all that well. I might be completely wrong, but that was my impression. And once Arthur Papas went the writing was on the wall.

It's not the easiest job to manage all this of course. The senior squad is limited in numbers, and it's not always possible to find the room for all the NYL players you might want to promote. In the same breath let me say that I don't think we're aggressive enough in moving senior players on who are no longer performing. Other clubs seem to find ways of doing this but we don't.

What pisses me off is that I have the gut feeling that we're going to do the same thing with Alistair Bray.

Would should have thrown a little more cash at Goodwin, just enough to make him compare living in Melbourne to living in Newcastle before he made his mind up to follow Pappas.

Instead the club seemed to see him as a like for a like with Aziz which was def not the case.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My uncle spoke to azizs dad today

He told him that Aziz is coming back to Australia for the year but didn't say whether his playing for heart or someone else

Taken with a grain of salt, but if it did happen it would mean Ramsay would be pushed forward, giving us a lot more flexibility in midfield IMO. Would be just awesome.
  • Like 1

My uncle spoke to azizs dad today

He told him that Aziz is coming back to Australia for the year but didn't say whether his playing for heart or someone else

Taken with a grain of salt, but if it did happen it would mean Ramsay would be pushed forward, giving us a lot more flexibility in midfield IMO. Would be just awesome.

As if we wouldn't have Behich back