Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

But it's only a small demand because they aren't for sale yet...

I guess I can understand why the club's being cautious about it though, financial stability has been one of Heart's number 1 priorities from day one so if they aren't willing to take a slight risk, then so be it.

But it's only a small demand because they aren't for sale yet...

I guess I can understand why the club's being cautious about it though, financial stability has been one of Heart's number 1 priorities from day one so if they aren't willing to take a slight risk, then so be it.

Why dont they do something where they announce the possibility of ordering these things during the pre season and maybe get a 10% depsoit for the item so the clubs know that people are genuine in theyre interest.

If they get enough people keen on the item, they order them. If not, they send back the 10% deposit.

Potential sales will be limited based on the number of people interested in buying merchandise in the first place, the number of different sizes required, and the number of product lines available. You don't necessarily increase total sales numbers by increasing the number of lines on offer - in fact you may spread the number of orders over the available lines such that not a single one of them becomes profitable.

It's a very common mistake for new entrants into the retail industry to offer too many products. Indeed, you will still see the big retailers do precisely the same thing from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone want to swap last seasons Kappa away SMALL jersery for a MEDIUM? My knob can't even fit through the neck hole.

Btw, it's never been worn (apart from tried on)

And when you tried to fit your knob through the neck hole

should i be disappointed i easily get through the sleeve of a small jersey :oops:

On Melbourne Heart's twitter page under 10 mins ago:

"Fans of @redders_20 & goalkeeper fans more generally - it's your lucky day! We will be selling official on-field MHFC GK jerseys @AAMIPark!"

"You can purchase the GK jerseys at our merchandise tent on the concourse! #HeartBelieve"

Does anyone know how much those keepers jumpers went for.

If it was 120 I am gonna flip my shit ass I paid 150 for mine and was told I was paying so much cause is not gonna be released

Does yours have an AXF/Matchworks patch on the sleeve? Because the ones released do.

If not, think of it as a rare pre-released prototype.

• 4 weeks later...

I just hope sizing doesn't cut off any names, it'd be a shame if your name only shows up on like the 4XL size

Do you have one of those ridiculous Brazilian names?

Maybe consider a nickname like every other Brazilian...

Cannavinho

Canna luiz

Cannavaldo

haha Italian mate, they sound good but not keen on having a single name. The only nicknames that stuck with me were Nav-Man and Nahvo

In for this kit to be our home kit next season

I hope you are not being serious?

We need to return to a White Kit with Red Stripes and then we might win and a game or two again. :up: With red shorts or white shorts?

I can only remember one game where they wore white shorts with their white dominated top with red stripes against Brisbane

Edited by Young Polak

In for this kit to be our home kit next season

I hope you are not being serious?

We need to return to a White Kit with Red Stripes and then we might win and a game or two again. :up: With red shorts or white shorts?

I can only remember one game where they wore white shorts with their white dominated top with red stripes against Brisbane

Red Shorts...

As I said from when it was first announced:

Our current Red Kit is crap and it doesn't help that we have been "Complete and Utter Shite" since we started wearing it.

• Like 1

I just hope sizing doesn't cut off any names, it'd be a shame if your name only shows up on like the 4XL size

Where do you buy kits with a name on the back?

I checked the official site and it only seems to have Kewell...

You can get kits already with names on the back if the players throw them to you after a game :P , I think there's a place in Richmond that does A-league names/numbers?

• Like 1

Where do you buy kits with a name on the back?

I checked the official site and it only seems to have Kewell...

You can get kits already with names on the back if the players throw them to you after a game :P , I think there's a place in Richmond that does A-league names/numbers?

Its called this is football. But to get the kit I have I just rang the club and asked for them to do it which they were happy to do.

• Like 1

I guess we'll soon hold the record for the longest run of poor performances in the greatest number of kit designs...

We have still never won one game in the cursed Kappa Away Kit,

I thought last weeks Red Shorts might help - But alas they could only bring us a draw.

(And I missed out on collecting over $200 for the win at $8.50 to 1...)

Edited by cadete