Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart News

drcolossus1

Unfortunately it looks as though we may not just be waiting to sign a new coach before starting to sign players, we may be waiting on new investors.

http://theworldgame....at-exit-rumours

I hope it's an evil ploy by the visitards........

Sidwell has repeatedly said that he is in it for the long haul. Yes, we did not make our targets last year, but there's no way we will pull the pin. This is just rumour-mongering of the worst kind coming from MV, who can hardly point to stability in any part of their organization.

Unfortunately it looks as though we may not just be waiting to sign a new coach before starting to sign players, we may be waiting on new investors.

http://theworldgame....at-exit-rumours

I hope it's an evil ploy by the visitards........

MELBOURNE Heart has become the second club in five days to reject reports it is facing severe financial difficulties and is ready to hand back its licence.

...Munn would not be drawn into talking numbers in terms of the club's financial position. It has been reported Heart, which lost $2.5m in its first season, will lose as much as $3m this season _ a figure he scoffed at.

"Our numbers are not publicly reported," he said. "The numbers you quote for this season are miles off board . . . they are not even remotely close. We always thought we would lose in the first two seasons but would break even in year three. Our budget is built around a break-even model."

An FFA spokesman confirmed there was "nothing credible in any of the speculation" regarding the Heart or the situation at the Mariners, who appear to have lost all hope of a Russian consortium coming to their rescue.

http://www.theaustra...j-1226342143670

Edited by KSK_47

Rofl @ Di Pietro. Acting like an absoloute princess.

Stop ya sooking and suck it up. Proffesional sport is a competitive industry fighting for sponsors is all apart of the buisness. Happens to all other clubs accross Melbourne.

If he can't handle the heat of Sidwell approaching a few of their sponsors, he should get out of the kitchen and give up up the presidency.

Even at their Awards night they can't stop talking about Melbourne Heart. They are obssesed.

All round brilliant trolling from Sidwell.

Edited by FB.

Rofl @ Di Pietro. Acting like an absoloute princess.

Stop ya sooking and suck it up. Proffesional sport is a competitive industry fighting for sponsors is all apart of the buisness. Happens to all other clubs accross Melbourne.

If he can't handle the heat of Sidwell approaching a few of their sponsors, he should get out of the kitchen and give up up the presidency.

Even at their Awards night they can't stop talking about Melbourne Heart. They are obssesed.

All round brilliant trolling from Sidwell.

i have confidence that our board knows exactly what it is doing and knows how to run a successful business. The MV board is very inexperienced and this is where we are at an advantage and Sidwell should be able to capitalize on the mistakes they make. Loving the mind games here

This is what's wrong with the country/fans of all clubs in general. Your comment as baseless and you are just talking shit, trying to be spiteful.

Victory turned a profit in seasons 2-6, were in the red last season, and I'm not sure on this season.

No need to lower itself tbh.

I dont think they turned a profit in season 6, but I may be wrong as I can't find article that had the figures

Did anyone read the above article? Am i to understand zois had three brain operations due to a mild depression that was self diagnosed? I am no doctor but that seems pretty extreme.

I think he was depressed after having the operations and having to sit around not doing anything. At least thats what I hope happened. Brain operations for self-diagnosed mild depression? Seems legit.

I skim read the article and missed the bit that mentioned his recovery period. Which sort of made it sound like the surgery was due to depression.

*note to self- don't skim read articles at 6am as you are running out the door to go to work and then make lame jokes about the said article later on.

• 4 months later...