Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we know the inspiration behind his goal celebration.

lols, big ups if you came up with that yourself. Hilarious

Will have to give it to the guy even more if he's still around next derby. Dirty wifebeater.

Tbh going by the look of his missus, it seems as if she was the one who layed him out.

Love it how he's the face of his club, absolute club legend - and goes and does this. Developing a culture of thuggery, MVFC are.

Seb Ryall = paedophile

Archie Thompson = wife beater

Kevin Muscat/Grant Brebner = overall thugs

Look at these two cunts.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbournevictory/news-display/Victory-fans-AAMI-Park-the-best/46947

Tennenini accepted the award on behalf of the Victory fans and couldn't resist the temptation to have a quick jibe at Colosimo's Heart.

"I want to thank all Melbourne Victory supporters I think we've been by far the benchmark over the seven seasons of A-League football," Tennenini said.

"Their (Heart's) average attendance is second or third in the league but you take away those derbies and they're right down the bottom."

Couldn't care less what Tunna has to say. He sold out in a big way along time ago, along with the rest of his fangroup.

All that matters is the results. Vucktree smashed on the field and off the field by us. If crowd numbers is what he has to hang his hat on, then it says more about the mentality over there then anything could.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 1

can confirm my sister's friend's uncle's friend's cousin is married to this guy who is close friend's with this guy's brother who actually said Muscunt will get the job #ITfuckingKcunts

but srs i thought that was well established that Ange was gonna get the job?

Edited by yelawolf
  • Like 2

my sister's cat's vetinarian's brother's grandpa's best friend's grandson's cousin's dog's previous owner's grade 6 teacher's sister said that liverpool are fkn gay

i already like this sister's cat's vetinarian's brother's grandpa's best friend's grandson's cousin's dog's previous owner's grade 6 teacher's sister that you know. you reckon id have a chance with your sister's cat's vetinarian's brother's grandpa's best friend's grandson's cousin's dog's previous owner's grade 6 teacher's sister?

• Like 1

i already like this sister's cat's vetinarian's brother's grandpa's best friend's grandson's cousin's dog's previous owner's grade 6 teacher's sister that you know. you reckon id have a chance with your sister's cat's vetinarian's brother's grandpa's best friend's grandson's cousin's dog's previous owner's grade 6 teacher's sister?

i will put in a good word for you through the grape vine

"Article" here

http://www.heraldsun...x-1226337129333

Apparently Kluivert being considered for the Roar job, I'd like to see Rado instead and think it will be him.

i read in another artical on ange leaving ( i think it was a fox sports one) and they put in it that rado was the man because he knows ange's style and all the other shite

Roar were hopeless under Ange until he brought in his own players. The current Brisbane squad has 1 player signed by Miron and 2 by Farina. The rest are his.

Might make it difficult for him having to work with the hacks they still have on the books? Not necessarily a good year for the Victory if thats the case.

(What are the odds their board will sack him before he gets a chance to clean out said mentioned hacks?)