Melbourne Football

Round 14: CCM vs City 4th Jan KO: 5:00pm

kingofhearts

Call me crazy but I'm going to vote for Redders, already done more than anybody else in the 20 minutes he's been on and has kept a clean sheet so far

Not an easy decision to make I'll admit. But I can't blame Tando for the defensive errors and he did annihilate Duke with his face

As one of those who would have been more than happy with a draw I feel completely vindicated.

I really don't know why anyone expected anything different really. We all know that without Chapman we have a completely undermanned porous defence, and that we don't have a single striker up front. And we know we have a coach who has a very poor win percentage. The fundamental issue is the recruiting and always has been the recruiting, and it's not made any better by coaching gaffes.

I don't see the point of going through the list over and over again, but why people come on here and continue to defend under-performing players and an under-performing coach is beyond me.

The second half of the season is IMO going to be tougher than the first has been. Better grit our collective teeth and get ready to bear it.

• Like 3

How is Duff escaping criticism? Was invisible today along with Williams.

Moss had Rose shadowing Duff and it seemd to pay dividends. Moss > JVS

But really we only had ourselves to blame. The rot started with Archibald being beaten pointless from the openng minutes and it took JVS to make a change at half time - should have happened earlier and really he should not have started but been on the bench. Then their goals resulted from competent finishing but we let them walk straight through our defence. Two goals down and CCM playing their usual 'hard to crack open' game and in front of the home fans it was up hill with a pointy stick from there.

But JVS subbing Koren is mysterious :huh:  He was our only clear winner on the day. I would have taken Willo off because he was his usual ineffective self. Koren was our best avenue to goal and the most skilled player on the pitch.

Did anyone else find it strange that Koren went straight down the tunnel? 

Well not so much strange, but has he cracked the shits with JVS or was he merely allowed to head down the race for an early shower? Probs looking too much into it