Melbourne Football

Liam Miller

Cityscape

Thought he was a good pick-up, but how wrong I was. Barely shows any interest in the game at all. Another dreadful decision by management.

With you on all of this.  Still think (based on where I was sitting, a fair way from it) that his hopeless effort to collect a pass led to their first goal.

Yeah, I'm the other side of the ground, one of those just behind the City bench. By God there were a number of Prem A members there last night giving van 't Schip plenty.

Thought he was a good pick-up, but how wrong I was. Barely shows any interest in the game at all. Another dreadful decision by management.

With you on all of this.  Still think (based on where I was sitting, a fair way from it) that his hopeless effort to collect a pass led to their first goal.

Yeah, I'm the other side of the ground, one of those just behind the City bench. By God there were a number of Prem A members there last night giving van 't Schip plenty.

Was there any reaction from him?

I am on the other side and it was all Wielaert with that scuffle on the sydney bench. The Sydney player gave back the ball eventually and Weilaert pushed him off the chair anyway haha

Someone has to be held responsible for this rubbish signing. 

I too thought he was going to be a good player (but at the time questioned his attitude following his fall out at Road).

This guy does not have it.  At least he didn't cost us anything - bar a poor performance.

Murdocca > Miller. At least Mass gives a shit and puts effort in. Miller produced the most insipid 45 minutes of effort in this clubs history on Saturday. And I've seen a lot of shit, gutless efforts since day 1.

Can't blame him.

Player plays for contract-->impresses->gets contract-->doesn't give a shit.

Our entire squad and coach did that last season.

they were only going to sign miller until January. then the transfer window opens and then he leaves. I dont see why everyone is getting so shitty about signing someone for a few weeks as cover. Besides. I think Melling may have just cemented the spot from now on until Koren makes an appearance.

He played one alright game and one bad game... I would still play him over Murdocca. 

True - but would you play him over Melling?

No - But I can see why the club would be reluctant to start Melling considering his strong performances as a sub and not wanting to burnout the kid so early in the Season.

Also if JVS does start Melling I would prefer for our CM sub to be Miller rather than Murdocca. 

Its a no-brainer why Miller was signed cos he perfectly fits the Heart/City mould: A midfielder with shit attitude and stamina that is too scared to take the game on or just doesn't feel like it. 

Weve had a few similar types:

Matt Thompson

Andrea Migliorini 

Nick Kalmar

Richard Garcia

Love our clubs recruiting.

• Like 1

Its a no-brainer why Miller was signed cos he perfectly fits the Heart/City mould: A midfielder with shit attitude and stamina that is too scared to take the game on or just doesn't feel like it.

Matt Thompson

Andrea Migliorini

Nick Kalmar

Richard Garcia

That's unfair on migliorini, he was just useless

• Like 1

Matt Thompson

Andrea Migliorini 

Nick Kalmar

Richard Garcia

You forgot to add " Plays 2 games for us then misses because of injury."

• 3 weeks later...

So he got picked to play in the NYL over the weekend.

Which must mean he is only moments away from having a cry and leaving the club.

Sounds like good news to come.

Once Germano comes back, he's gone anyway, isn't he? Unless we actually want to use our last visa spot on him?

• 4 months later...